How do I make CSR racing 2 original apk anti ban

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,558 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

69dopeboi69

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hey guys, can someone please teach me how to make CSR racing 2 anti ban apk. No other mods only original version AntiBan. I only know how to use game guardian a little here and there, I want to learn if someone will teach me.thanks

DanYal Saleem

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Not possible , i already make a anti-ban but it doesn't work , if you play the mod version online , other players will report you

69dopeboi69

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
It's fine if other players report me, I just want to know how it's done anyway, as it is I am already banned so reporting me doesn't make a difference.. or if you Danyaal can make for me please.

69dopeboi69

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Really you will make it for me :) ?
1.Anti Ban apk
2.no unlimited fuel, we can use gold to buy it. my fuel tank is purple and i dont want that coz than it can be seen that its hacked!
3.unlocked hidden cars if possible

Im not too worried about Cash Gold and keys, i can use game guardian for that, even the cars with stars i can use game guardian for that. thanks bro

DanYal Saleem

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Ok , i'll make that mod for you because i already modded ultra mod of this game XD
with 5 star cars when you buy with keys

69dopeboi69

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
is the ultra mod that u made version 1.9.0 ?
well about the anti ban theres only one way to find out right ? Client sided anti ban is perfect for me

DanYal Saleem

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Nope
and client sided server means you can't race online , and if you get caught they will reset all your progress

Status
Not open for further replies.