Best tablet for gaming

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,894 happy users since 2014.
Register

cissamannen

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 8 years
Hi there,

Currently I own a Samsung Galaxy 3 tablet which sucks for newer games. I mean even Angry Birds Go lags alot. This even happens when its fresh installed, and even with custom clean ROMS.
Any new models I should be looking for? Of course it gotta be Android OS :)

I'm a big user of my phone aswell which is Samsung Galaxy S6.. not edge i know, i sux.. and it works wonders.
Also I tend to use both Bluestacks and AndyOS on PC to run certain point and click games like FF Record Keeper, Tamago and Bulu Monsters. On these Emulator the games are flawlessly amazing on loading times and such. I want the same experience on a tablet.

Theses so many models out there nowadays that Im not too sure which ones to get. Many sites on google saying "best tablets for x use and y power" combines it with new tablets and 3 year old models.
I wanna play the newer graphic heavy and 3D games released on Android. I do like Samsung alot, but any tips on other models, which custom ROMS to use on them and such are more than welcome. <3
Playing with modded APK's are just TOO much fun!!

Thanks in advance for whoever comes up with the best choice. I'll be sure to post nude pics or something of myself if thats a fair payment!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hmmmm I'd like to know your budget and the location (if possible) where do you live.

This is needed becasue the price ranges are different in every country.

Also, would you buy this Tablet from online sources (such as Amazon) or are you willing to purchase it from a physical shop (such as Best Buy® and so on)?
Usually, you can save up to 20% if you purchase it from online sources.

PS: Congratz for being the first user using this forum section (y)

P3triiX

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hi

Currently I'm using a galaxy tab 4 10.1 WIFI and i don't have to say anything bad about it .

I don't need anything better that this one.

And I have a Galaxy S4 LTE too , I'm using it for testing some mods and that's all!

If I want to play something I use my Tab 4 or MEmu ( best android emulator for Windows )

But if you want a good tab for gaming better take a look at Tab S xD :D

cissamannen

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 8 years
Sbenny said:
Hmmmm I'd like to know your budget and the location (if possible) where do you live.

This is needed becasue the price ranges are different in every country.

Also, would you buy this Tablet from online sources (such as Amazon) or are you willing to purchase it from a physical shop (such as Best Buy® and so on)?
Usually, you can save up to 20% if you purchase it from online sources.

PS: Congratz for being the first user using this forum section (y)
I live in Norway, and price dont really matter. Usually the expensive tabs cost around 600USD or so here. And I do order from online shops, but norwegian ones due to sick customs and fees if not.

P3triiX said:
Hi

Currently I'm using a galaxy tab 4 10.1 WIFI and i dont have to say anything bad about it

i dont need anything better that this one

and i have a galaxy s4 LTE too , i'm using it for testing some mods and thats all

if i want to play something i use my tab 4 or MEmu ( best android emulator for Windows )

but if you want a good tab for gameing better take a look at Tab S xD :D
Thanks for the Emulator tip, will test that one too!!
And I'll check the Tab S aswell :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
As far as I know, the Nvidia Sheld Tablets are made and optimized for gaming only (they do come with a controller too, allowing an easier gameplay) so if you will to use your tablet for gaming only, this could be a good choice, too!

Price is about 350USD (€299) for a 2GB Ram, 16GB Storage and 2.2Ghz Quad Core processor.

This is surely not the most powerful tablet but powerful enough to play every game but this is also the most comfortable to use.

drvortex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Richest VIPs
VIP
Member for 8 years
I always liked ASUS products. I have a old Galaxy Tab 2 and it is ok. I haven't really played many games on it. My son got a Galaxy S2 Tab WiFi for Xmas and looks and works rather nicely.

JoeYabuki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Howdy Everyone

I live in Philippines and i'm use ARC Mobile my model is TAB 730M. I download and play Zombie Tsunami, Final Fantasy VI and such.
But everytime it's not good which is sucks and laggy.And also I don't how to root my tablet to let files are work like SD-Booster I attempt but I can't cuz I don't want to messed up and ruin my tablet.

Anyways could anyone give a good recommendation use my tablet for gaming only, most powerful enough to play every game and most comfortable to use and good tutorial about how to root a PHONE/ANDROID.

Tiggerlator

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
I would also have to say the Nvidia Shield. Not got one myself yet but imo is the best tab for gaming on Android.

Attachments

Tiggerlator

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Sbenny said:
As far as I know, the Nvidia Sheld Tablets are made and optimized for gaming only (they do come with a controller too, allowing an easier gameplay) so if you will to use your tablet for gaming only, this could be a good choice, too!

Price is about 350USD (€299) for a 2GB Ram, 16GB Storage and 2.2Ghz Quad Core processor.

This is surely not the most powerful tablet but powerful enough to play every game but this is also the most comfortable to use.
The Processor in that tab is a very good one, better by far than most that are in Tabs.

Kyletempest

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 7 years
I´m with GPD XD and JXD s192 SIngularity they make the work well. Singularity in home and XD on work

Edify

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
For me the best i had so far is phablet Sony Z Ultra, easy to carry,
only the speaker is bad lol.

Riryoku1337

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 7 years
The only tablet I ever had was the iPad 2 lol. I don't know why, it gets the job done but it's kind of old.

D34DH4CK3R

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
So nvidia shield tablets are good for gaming? If so what sites can I buy it from?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Yes they're desinged for gaming! About sites it does depend on where you live. Each country has got specific sites to buy stuff at low cost.

Afflick01

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
i believe Sbenny mentioned it earlier but definetly the nvidia shield tablet, i own one that is rooted with xposed and it is freaking awesome, i don't know what game i cant play. I have had mine since original launch.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month