RPG Bonds of the Skies - Helium Super Save

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,397 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

Version: 1.1.2g

Root needed? No

Can be played Offline? Yes

Game description:
Times are changing, and the existence of the Grimoas (gods) has become less relevant in everyday life. Eil, the main character of the story, is in the middle of his Coming-of-Age ceremony, conducted by the Priest of his town, when suddenly the town is attacked by a demon and engulfed in flames.

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.hitpoint.folklorefree
Mod Features:
Start with Max Gold
Start with Max Premium Currency
Start with all Premium Items Bought

Installation Instructions:
• Install Helium Backup from the Playstore if you don't already have it. Premium version is not needed for this, the free edition works fine. {Please Read the playstore instructions on installing Helium without Root}
• Download The from he playstore & get past the opening, unless you've already have the game & played a bit.
• Open Helium, go to the Backup tab, and backup the application up
• Once it's backed up, download and extract my Helium Save file
• Move the Folder & it's contents to sdcard/carbon (it should ask to overwrite, click yes)
• Open Helium again and go to the Restore and Sync tab, find the game, and restore it
• Once it's done, open the game and enjoy!

Credits to: Axiom

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 263 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

NeoBahamut99999

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 7 years
The other of Kemco's games I just never got into that well. My Turkey day free time is filling up thanks to this site. Big thanks all around.

Shadow3124

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks man ! Was really looking forward towards this game

Agung2772

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks (y) , can i request you create helium mod for asdivine Heart ;)

Elvlyn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years

Rasoulied

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much, really like the game from kemco. Hope you do the same for the future game ;) ;) ;)

RPG Bonds of the Skies - Helium Super Save was released by Axiom and 25403 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.