"SBennymart" App?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,805 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

s810car

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
So I was random interwebz browsing and came up on this small tutorial for
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
and it got me thinking, a simple market app that uses REST API json would be a snap to develop for this site, you already have the sbenny.com/game site pages, and theres already a bunch of market apps (like blackmart or gapps) to get a baseline template design from that you could then make unique tags for searching (such as by type of mod, root/non root, lucky patcher req mods, etc), plus with permissions set for members only and vip apps open to vip userclass only, could really be a benefit for the community and increase member interaction (game reviews, maybe link walkthroughs or screenshot contributions from members) and given an easier use interface most likely increase vip subscriptions as well. Obv threw a lot of ideas at this at once, just brainstorming at the same time lol

Thoughts?

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It would be great but I don't think it can be done here, since files have got a unique link which expires after a certain time for security purposes. In facts, other "app stores" are easily taken down with a simple dos.

s810car

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
It would be great but I don't think it can be done here, since files have got a unique link which expires after a certain time for security purposes. In facts, other "app stores" are easily taken down with a simple dos.
The link depending on how you change it is easily workable with REST API as it uses json pulled at the time of request (example whenever you hit category or search whatever the app sends a json request for image, desc, and most important download link, so when the server responds itll send the new link)

DOS attacks, of course theres no natural defense, it would have to have the servers natural defenses (detect false requests, basically researching and implementing stuff like from this for example: https://www.tripwire.com/state-of-security/security-awareness/defending-your-network-against-ddos-attacks

Anyways obviously the idea would take a lot of time and energy to make/maintain so its only a suggestion. if interested in looking into and have any questions you can hit me up but I totally get if its too big a venture as well :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.