📖 Tutorial HOW TO DECRYPT C-SHARP FILE QUICK WITH HEX WORKSHOP!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,761 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years
Today we are going to learn how to fix this without many steps.This is my first tutorial so please let me know if it seems unclear. First things we need: Any hex editor( I use HexWorkshop here).I am completly skipping by any netreflector tutorial as this is for advanced modders,if you need search here for the .netreflector basics...SBENNY.COM/Mod UNIVERSITY! Anyways lets begin......
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Credits GO TO:LOCK OF SBENNY

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years
im working on it,just did

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I fixed the images for you :) However, this does apply on a very few encrypted .dll games, but you've been a genius for finding such solution! Congratulations for your discover! :D

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years
Also make sure to drag all the ,dll files into .netreflector,otherwise it will not sign apk correctly

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years
Btw SBENNY thank you very much for fixing up everything in my sloppy tut. :headbang:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
kenviet said:
It does not work.
It's not for every encrypted dll, as I said in a earlier post. But with some games it works fine.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Lets give this a shot. Thsnks