Best Android Emulator for Windows - MEmu

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,044 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Looking for an alternative to Bluestacks or for a DECENT Android Emulator to run your favourite apps on your computer? If yes, you found the right Topic!
What I'll show you today is the BEST android emulator for windows and it's called MEmu. See benchmark below:

MEmu is an excellent Android emulator that brings fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets).
Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility.

The features of this Android Emulator for PC includes:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location)
- Possibility to enable (or disable) ROOT permissions this emulator with a single click
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by dragging and dropping
- One-click android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously

Using MEmu, you can:
- Have fun playing Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels

Official site: http://www.xyaz.cn/en

You can download MEmu from here:
MEmu Offline Installer.exe

Screenshots:

Desktop

Clash of Clans

Hearthstone

Violent Moto (Use keyboard to simulate device tilt)

Survivalcraft (Play with joystick)

Subway Surfers

Multiple Instance Manager

APK Installer

Flexible customization settings

Passing through sensor data

MEmu shared folders and ES File Explorer

GPS location simulation

You can find the Downloads folder of MEmu under your current Windows Download folder location.
It's usually located here: C😕Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\Downloads\MEmu Download
so you can easily move the .apk and .obb files you want to install in the "MEmu Download" folder and then, using ES File Explorer (already installed in MEmu), you can browse to the Downloads folder to install all the games/apps you want.

If you have any doubts or questions about the best Android Emulator for Windows, please leave a reply below and we will do our best to help you!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Re: Release: Best Android Emulator for Windows - MEmu

WoW really will install on my device soon :D

P3triiX

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 8 years

Nice topic :D

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Oh and of course a BIG THANKS to P3triiX for spotting this great Emulator!

P3triiX

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 8 years

:p :p :D :D <3 :walkingdroid:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Yes, Bluestacks is very good too, but MEmu has got very useful features such as the ability to enable or disable root permissions from a simple setting, allocating the desired amount of RAM memory and.. it's 100% free :)
I tried both and I would recommend MEmu but if you're not facing any problems you can keep using Bluestacks :D

Kapuyuak

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 8 years

This emulator is very light on the pc <3 <3 (y) :dance: :headbang: :cool:

pedigree2

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years

If I want to play on a same game with these two apps, I have to create an other google account ? Or it's okay to connect the same account? I don't want to play with the same team on Brave Frontier

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

You can use the same account, but this will cause you playing the same data on all the devices.

The DATA of the game depends on the account you use so if you use a gmail account you used to play bf, you'll load that bf (brave frontier) data.

d1ma

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years

That's great to know! I was wondering about a better alternative to BS. Thanks!
So does it come rooted? Or is that what you mean by "single click root permissions"?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

At first launch it's already rooted. Optionally, you can disable Root by going to settings of this Emulator.

d1ma

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years

Sbenny said:
At first launch it's already rooted. Optionally, you can disable Root by going to settings of this Emulator.
Cool, I'll definitely try it out. Any "cons" you know about this emu compared to BS?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

I don't know about Bluestacks, but only con of MEmu is the lack of screen recorder apps. I couldn't find any working with it.

yukyik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years

Now it's have new version 2.5.
this's FB group. to report problem.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/memuplayer

Selenia_01

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
I installed emu to play android games that wouldn't work on my phone. Now I have a problem with the controls of a hakuoki. In order to open the menu of the game I have to touch the touchscreen with two fingers. My laptop doesn't have a touchscreen so I'm stuck. I can't save or load my game because I can't open the menu.

Can anyone help me with this?
I just started using this program and I'm just not as good at these things as I would like

Thanks in advance

Selenia

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I installed emu to play android games that wouldn't work on my phone. Now I have a problem with the controls of a hakuoki. In order to open the menu of the game I have to touch the touchscreen with two fingers. My laptop doesn't have a touchscreen so I'm stuck. I can't save or load my game because I can't open the menu.

Can anyone help me with this?
I just started using this program and I'm just not as good at these things as I would like

Thanks in advance

Selenia
You can simulate pinch in/out by pressing Ctrl+Mouse Wheel or, if you want, you can set custom keys on the "screen" of MEmu by going to "Key Mapping" menu (icon at the top-right).

Doe John

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Well here is my story on emylators
My first emulator was LeapDroid and it was OK, was kinda slow and glitchy, but it was working, then i found out that the company moved to work for Google and they will no longer support the app. :'(
Then i found and installed Nox Player emulator and glad i did, I was amazed how much better and faster it was than my stinky LeapDroid, also it had already macro recorder built in so even better horray haha :headbang: but then some of the android games would not run on Nox or some would not display correctly and i had to look for something else again haha
I tried RemixOS Player, but it was just horrible, it is not really made as a phone emulator, but rather Android OS with desktop and other crap, so I uninstalled that thing after am hour of use :bash:
Finally I found MEmu and to my surprise the interface is veeeery similar to Nox haha so i do not know who steal from whom, :lol: but anyway finally the games and graphics are working fine on here. Oh and also the great thing about MEmu is that when most other emulators only support Android 4.4. KitKat, MEmu has addon to upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop. So I am good for now, hopefully I will not need to look for any other emulators. :dance:

Lacy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Does anyone know if this post on Reddit is legitimate? I read that this emulator might share the same code and if that's true and there is a legitimate concern about Nox, then there is a legitimate concern about this emulator too, correct?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
There was someone asking for it about MEmu but nobody replied, so I don't see why you should worry about. Also, it would be enough to turn off data into MEmu to be safe, if you're really worrying about this issue.

Please remember to never put external links outside the
Code:
, [hide] or  bbcodes. I edited your post this time.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month