デジモンリンクス (Digimon Linkz) v1.3.1 - IMPROVED MEGA MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,062 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Sousa said:
Thank you
Comes this game in english too?
They didn't release an English version of the official game yet, but the gameplay is quite easy, even without understanding a single word of japanese, like I do, LOL.

Bnthomason

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hi. Does this mod by any chance allow syncing with google play accounts? Or is it only compatible with ID/Password Transfer?

Say that I want to play the solo mode with the mod, but then play against online competitors without the mod? I would have to uninstall the mod, then reinstall the regular to do this. Then, when I want to play mod, I uninstall the regular, then reinstall the mod.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Bnthomason said:
Hi. Does this mod by any chance allow syncing with google play accounts? Or is it only compatible with ID/Password Transfer?

Say that I want to play the solo mode with the mod, but then play against online competitors without the mod? I would have to uninstall the mod, then reinstall the regular to do this. Then, when I want to play mod, I uninstall the regular, then reinstall the mod.

You can sync with ID and Password transfer only or, if you're rooted, you can synch with Google as well.

Bnthomason

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I'm rooted right now with NOX app player, but it won't sync still...

I tried an english account, as well as a japanese account.

Would you help me figure this out?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Bnthomason said:
I'm rooted right now with NOX app player, but it won't sync still...

I tried an english account, as well as a japanese account.

Would you help me figure this out?
The steps to login with google with a signed mod apk file are:

1) Install the ORIGINAL app from google play
2) Launch the game and log in with google
3) Install the MOD app OVER THE ORIGINAL ONE (don't uninstall it)
4) You should now be able to log in with google

If not, please let me know and I'll provide the unsigned version.

Bnthomason

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
How do I install the mod on top of the previous mod? Whenever I try to upload Digimon Linkz into NOX, it launches the original app

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Just install it with NoX like you do with every other app.. you need to patch the signature verification with Lucky Patcher in order to do this, don't forget this important step..

Bnthomason

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
This was my first app. So, that's why I'm kinda confused. What is the Lucky Patcher . and how do I find/install it? Could I have a video tutorial of this being performed for digimon linkz with the Nox App Player? Thank you.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Bnthomason

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I read it, installed Lucky Patcher , and tried to upload the apk. However, it only opened the game instead of installing.

Ok, I found the install spot.

It threw me an error:

Could not install

An existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You have to select the first three options in Lucky Patcher and then select "Apply". Is is that hard to do?

Bnthomason

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Oh. When I tried doing that, it only allowed the top two at once, or the third option seperately. Let me try again and see if it works.

EDIT: Result: Worked! I bet many other people with the same problem will be glad that I asked! Thanks for all your help!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.