✅ Solved Can't install any APK Files

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,264 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Dalisay

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hey Can someone help me with my problem im trying to install APk on my phone but when i click install after few secs it'll say "App not installed" I've tried many apk's but still doesn't work IM USING SONY XPERIA C4 Android version . 5.1

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
What's the name of that apk?

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
That's usually caused by a few small things.

1. You have the app currently installed and are trying to install another version of it overtop of the current version. You can't do that without Root & Lucky Patcher . You must uninstall the original version first.

2. You didn't check the "Allow from Unknown Sources" check box under your phones settings.

Those are usually the two main reasons for this. From time to time it can be not enough room, but most phones/devices today come with plenty of room.

James Dalisay

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Can't mention that APK FILE NAME coz any apk file i try to install its not working . so let's say ANY APK FILE .
and BTW i dont have the current version of what i am installing like i said i can't install ANY APK so that's being said if that's the problem i probably have all types of the application ? that's a lot . please help me tnx! . "Unknown Sources" CHECKED 100% sure .

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Then i prefer to backup everything and format your phone, that will help you, just make sure you backup everything before formatting.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
James Dalisay said:
Can't mention that APK FILE NAME coz any apk file i try to install its not working . so let's say ANY APK FILE .
and BTW i dont have the current version of what i am installing like i said i can't install ANY APK so that's being said if that's the problem i probably have all types of the application ? that's a lot . please help me tnx! . "Unknown Sources" CHECKED 100% sure .
If you're not on Lollipop yet, ensure you don't have "ART" as selected Runtime, but "Dalvik" (the default one). Go to developer settings (last setting in your phone, before the one about Model Informations) and scroll down. You'll find it.

James Dalisay

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Oh no , Im sory benny i didnt read your reply T_T , well it's solved now idk how . i didnt do anything , thanks btw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.