Card Wars Kingdom 1.0.9 mega mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,760 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tako Mayo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Name of the Game:Card Wars Kingdom
Version:1.0.9
Is this game Online only? YES
Is this a Paid game? NO

Play Store Link:
Code:
  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.turner.cardwars2
Requested Hack(s):
*unlimited gems
*unlimited coins
*unlimited online money
*unlimited inventory
*start at rank 202 after tutorial
*awaken/passive level up times 300 when feeding shards
*bypass ingredient check for creature enhance
*always algebraic chest when pulling on premium mode in treasure cave

Notes (optional):
*Awaken/passive skill is an option in princess bubblegum's laboratory where a copy of a certain creature is converted into shards that will be fed to another copy of said creature to awaken it and further fed with more shards to level up its passive skill. Its a tedious task even with the unlimited gems, with random pulls and low rate of algebraic drop rate. Tweaking this would be a great help and a great addition to the mod (free or vip) which users might like to see.

*if there is any way possible to bypass ingredient check for enhancing creatures to raise its level cap up to 50, it will save users the time for grinding the ingredients, some of which only come out every 10-20 days.

*In the treasure cave you can pull chest on standard, gold and premium mode. Standard always gives cool chests, gold gives rare and premium gives ramdom with chance of algebraic. Please change the random chance to always algebraic chest in premium mode.

*Thanks for the timely updates Sbenny, you rock, man.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
These features cannot be part of the free mega mod, but only of the VIP one because of the time required to make them. I'll work on it starting from next week.

Tako Mayo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Yeah I thoughts so too. But I'm still looking forward to it, though I cant say yet when will I be able to become VIP, lol :D.

About the free megamod, if you could make one without the perk "start at rank xxx", That'll be great. see request link below:
Code:
http://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4885&p=27319#p27319
Thanks Sbenny!!

Tako Mayo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
These features cannot be part of the free mega mod, but only of the VIP one because of the time required to make them. I'll work on it starting from next week.
Hi Sbenny! With all due respect, I would like to plead atleast on the always algebraic chest pulls to be included in the free mod, because i think its the least useful mod among the 3 additional mod i've mentioned, because it will still require grinding for specific creatures while the other two would be far more useful and convenient for vip users which are worthy mods to be in the vip section. What do you think? I will respect your answer and wont ask anymore. Thanks again, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.