Star Trek Timelines 1.0.2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,276 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

robamb2002

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
Name of the Game: Star Trek Timelines v1.0.2

Do you have Root permissions? YES

Is this game Online? YES

Google Play Store URL:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.disruptorbeam.StarTrekTimelines&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dstar+trek+timelines
What would you like us to hack?
Unlimited dilithum or an abnoxiously large amount of dilithum. Free pay store would be great too if possible.

Would you like this custom mod VIP ONLY or FREE FOR EVERYONE? Up to you since its your hard work!

I love playing games like this with such great lore and history. I really enjoy the story and gameplay but hate micro transactions. I want to play the game as intended (without god mode since that takes away the need to.advance IMHO) but would like to use the full game without getting nickle and dimed.

Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to seeing you work your magic! :D

~Rob

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Re: Request: Star Trek Timelines 1.0.2

I'lll try to mod this, if i cant ill personally tell sbenny to try ;)

Risoo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years

Thank you Sbenny for looking into this. I would have requested it too but I'm too low lvl atm. Thanks robamb2002 for requesting it. (y)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

I think I succesfully hacked currencies in this game, but I'll test the MOD tomorrow since it's 1 am right now in my country :sleepy:

Tigere

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years

Sbenny said:
I think I succesfully hacked currencies in this game, but I'll test the MOD tomorrow since it's 1 am right now in my country :sleepy:
This is also a game I'm playing .It is a great storyline and Sbenny just with currency is enough help.Ty (y)

Risoo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years

I tried the other night to hack this following the very good guide in the university. I am however very new to this and I could see various possible points to hack but no way to actually change anything. I'll continue to try and play around with things and one day I'll get it. (y)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

I thought it was easy but it seems every single hack I try doesn't affect the game at all.. currency somewhat influenced purchases but returned a server error so.. I'm not 100% sure but it seems this game is completely server sided.

Risoo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years

Thanks for trying Sbenny. I know somethings are impossible but still worth the try anyway. :D

robamb2002

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years

Thanks for trying... Guess I'll just have to enjoy the game as it was intended. :)

Zioyman

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
Unfortunate

#Solved

#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.