[VIP REQUEST] GTA:V + M.Menu

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,709 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

XPGSaints

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hi there, today I have a little "kind of'' complex request for a pc game running with steam.

The game is Grand Theft Auto: V + MOD Menu [very important to make cash hack (and everything else) for xbox one accounts]
If, of course, it's possible for you guy.

I have windows 10

In the case it's a possible request, I would need to emulate as I don't have any cds left.
Maybe a tutorial for cracked/emulating games for windows 10.

In both ways, thank you for your patience for reading this :)

*Will do free GTA:V Online cash,outfits[...] for vip members ^^

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
About the second part, you can launch .iso files from your pc without the need of any CDs, one of the softwares (the one I use) is called "Virtual Clonedrive" and it lets you create a virtual CD unit in your pc and when you double click an iso file, it's "converted" to a CD, and an autorun does appear :) About the cheat menu, we'll wait for HateMeMore since he's the "PC Hacks Guy".

XPGSaints

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Seems legit 8)
I looked everywhere for a .iso file but nothing --' Only paying sites, i'm like.....really tired!

basicchipmunk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
I have the torrent version too but have never managed to get a version that works with online, i would love to be able to have mods for my ps4 online account so if there is a way we can mod the pc version to host the mods with money drops ect that would be the best christmas prescent ever.

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello @XPGSaints.

180 days (6 months) elapsed since your request. Unfortunately, it wasn't fulfilled. Therefore, your thread will be locked and moved to the rejected section.

Regards, Matheus.

Status
Not open for further replies.