I need some help...

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,048 happy users since 2014.
Register

G0D

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Ok so, I'm going to start working soon and was thinking of getting a new device and I'm having a hard time deciding between the IPhone 6s plus or the Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
>Samsung Galaxy Note 5<
:walkingdroid: :walkingdroid: :walkingdroid: :walkingdroid: :walkingdroid: :walkingdroid:​
Android is Android!
And, quality/price of iOS sucks..

G0D

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
I currently have the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and I have never had an Apple device but I don't mind trying it out

G0D

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
I don't really have any. I just want to be able to play modded games and have little to no problem with the device ability to run high quality games.

The reason I consider apple is because when you jailbreak it, it opens up a lot more possibilities.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Well, there are very few modded iOS games while the Android selection is so wide... take a look at our Games Area for example..

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Saying you don't mind trying out an Apple product is like saying you don't mind trying your luck with a "Lady of the night" and chances are, you're gonna end up with herpes.
Apple makes inferior products, terrible tech support and locks down their devices tighter than a Hillary Clinton lie.

So if I were you, just my opinion, I'd stick with Android. Besides being a Droid Fan Boy, it's got freedom of choice and this cute little guy as a mascot

Apple has na Apple....

GO ANDROID!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Axiom said:
...and locks down their devices tighter than a Hillary Clinton lie.
Hahahhaha I cannot stop laughing Axiom

drvortex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Richest VIPs
VIP
Member for 8 years
I had an iPhone 3S long time ago but converted over to the Samsung Android line and been very pleased. I'm going to look into the Samsung S7 when my NEXT plan is over for my S5 or maybe look into the Note...bigger screen may help. Anyway, good luck on your decision but I would prefer to stick with Android.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month