What would YOUR perfect phone be?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,751 happy users since 2014.
Register

Viorlu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Mine would be:

Android: Always up to date
Software: must have lots features, without the issue of being unstable, laggy or battery sucking
Screen: must be minimal 5.5 inc max 5.8 inc with Amoled
Screen res: 1440x2560 pixels
GB storage: minimal 32GB
Processor: Minimal 3GB ram QC SD 820 or higher
Resistance: IP68 or higher
Speakers: Front face speakers like the moto x style has

Thats mine

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
My ideal Android device would be a device with long battery life (at least 2 days of intense use) with a screen size between 5'' and 6'' (Corning Gorilla Glass 4 or better). Loved the way Samsung devices looked so yeah, I'd like an Amoled or Super Amoled screen too. Storage of 32GB will suffice, 3GB of RAM will suffice too, since they will rarely be used at 100% :p with a good Octa-Core (2GHz each, at least) and high end GPU. Not really interested in water/powder resistance since I'm used to keep my devices "safe" and never near water :p
A good camera with Optical zoom, 13/16mp both front and rear and with a flashing screen (in order to simulate the flash without making us blind LOL) and laser focus with automatic HDR and camera stabilizer.

Also, I would appreciate something similar to the LG G5 (the modular part) but with more features.

Viorlu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Sbenny said:
My ideal Android device would be a device with long battery life (at least 2 days of intense use) with a screen size between 5'' and 6'' (Corning Gorilla Glass 4 or better). Loved the way Samsung devices looked so yeah, I'd like an Amoled or Super Amoled screen too. Storage of 32GB will suffice, 3GB of RAM will suffice too, since they will rarely be used at 100% :p with a good Octa-Core (2GHz each, at least) and high end GPU. Not really interested in water/powder resistance since I'm used to keep my devices "safe" and never near water :p
A good camera with Optical zoom, 13/16mp both front and rear and with a flashing screen (in order to simulate the flash without making us blind LOL) and laser focus with automatic HDR and camera stabilizer.

Also, I would appreciate something similar to the LG G5 (the modular part) but with more features.
Seems like a nice system!! Something i would choose also :p

Well there is the moto z that is coming out with modules, only issue is that modules can cost like 100 USD and higher...

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I would end up spending more for modules than for my smartphone LOL It would be nice to optionally have all modules included, spending around 150-200 USD more, also because I don't think someone is gonna buy more than 1 or 2 modules because of their price. This way they will have higher earnings in my opinion.

Viorlu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Sbenny said:
I would end up spending more for modules than for my smartphone LOL It would be nice to optionally have all modules included, spending around 150-200 USD more, also because I don't think someone is gonna buy more than 1 or 2 modules because of their price. This way they will have higher earnings in my opinion.
That for sure and the developers kit are possible to be brought also, so devs can make there own mods.. Its a smart move, but expensive for others

comek

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
i like budget phone. (y)