Acer i7 Tablet: Any root released yet?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,980 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

XPGSaints

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Device Name: Acer Iconia 7
Device model nº: B1-770
Android Version: 5.0.1
Are You Rooted: No
Running On Stock or Custom: STOCK

Does anyone know something about a possible root for that model? I searched like a maniac but I found nothing.
Do you have anything to share about that little iconia challenge 7?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
On the net people said they were able to root it using "Kingoroot" and "Root Genius". Did you already try these?

XPGSaints

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Sbenny said:
On the net people said they were able to root it using "Kingoroot" and "Root Genius". Did you already try these?
That's the first thing I tryed!

Just curious, are you able to make Taichi.P: Heroes with free IAP or any kind of gem hack/mod? [300 000 gems for V15, +/- 100$/2000 gems. Non-sence..]

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Wow that price is so high! But we're talking about Taichi Panda: Heroes, this means they will never let me hack their currency so no, I'm afraid this cannot be done!

However, I'll keep looking on the net for other available solutions for your problem. I think Kingoroot didn't work because you're already running Android Lollipop while the article I read was made when the Acer Iconia 7 was still running Android KitKat.

AbDo Mohamed

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Try to try this
Code:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/help/root-acer-iconia-one-7-b1-740-steps-t2866575

XPGSaints

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks guys but I had 6 months to try everything. Nothing works and I already HardBricked 2 phones in the past years.
Also, I forgot to mention that I have the Canadian version. *like a GT-S550 vs GT-S550M (Canadian version, unrootable/moddable...blabla without breaking something -99,9% sure-*

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
I found this video, it's in Spanish, but the guy is using an Acer 7 B1-770 Running Loillipop 5.0.1 and he used the kingroot app to do it.

****VIDEO****
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2sgfsDaUUk
****LINKS***
KingRoot 4.9.5 - http://sbupload.com/e3jkcyj97uz4.html
Just a side note, KingRoot is different from "KingoRoot" with an "o" in it and it rooted many of my devices.
Hope this helps some.

XPGSaints

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
A big thanks for people who want to help others. You guys are making the world better and for sure, a better world for gray and white hats *Hackers*. YAY ( black hats like lizard squad are...you know).
But more seriously, I came with a big update. I managed to Root my Tab correctly. I just had to try again, and again and so on. It took me 57 minutes to finally root it with KingRoot.
I learned something new that day. If you can't root your Android with KR after 2h and many tries, hope may be lost. Ah and my Tab is not in the working list and worked.
So good luck in your future roots! :D *May the root be with you*

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
So, it's just enough to keep trying with KingRoot! Interesting :)

I'll mark the topic as Solved and Lock it! Glad to see you found the solution and yes, I do also thank everyone who wanted to help you! This is how a good community should be! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.