Please Teach me how to mod games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,322 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello ,
It's nice to see you are interested in learning. I suggest you start with c++ , you can find good apps in Playstore, we also have a great modding community here with tutorials.
Best Regards,
<3 SusieQ <3

s810car

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
well first off, what are you already familiar /experienced with as far as computer programming, there's lots of different things to learn depending on the types of apps you wish to learn to mod, and have you done any beginning learning already (an example would be have you downloaded an apk, uzipped it, explore its file system, etc)

Zioyman

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
I am going to draw a line here . If you have done some testing and trying into modding I will allow this topic to move on if not and you want to be a student in here the

Minimum requirements:

a) Be at least LEVEL 3
b) Set an Avatar (not the default one, of course)
c) To be introduced into the "Introduce Yourself" section of the board
d) Be an active user. We will not accept Students who only posted like "thank you" or "thanks" or "testing" to reach LEVEL 3. We want ACTIVE users, not bot-like users.
- Only a few Students at the same time will be accepted. Following ones will follow in time order.

And it's currently closed by Sbenny. If someone wants to teach that would be awesome but would be better to be done in personal level not out most here and publicly it just isn't gonna work in my opinion I will wait 12h for a response from you . If admin Co admin or moderators disagree with me can freely allow this to keep going. Thanks for your time

Best of Regards

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
#Topic Locked

@Liliyan Joseph, Meet the Requirements and send me a pm, I'll unlock this topic and you will be starting to learn in no time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.