How to remove the cheat detection from Glu games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,384 happy users since 2014.
Register

Prabhas243

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hello, today I will show you how to remove cheat protection in Glu games, let's go !! :)

1. Decompile your modded apk. (I use AndroidMultiTool)

2. Go to "smali_classes2" > com > iqcz and open "r.smali" with notepad++ or any other text editor.

3. In the file, search for "verifySignature()V" (At the bottom) and remove lines between ".locals 1" and "return-void"

4. Save file and recompile your apk.

5. Sign your apk.

Credits: kar80

comwhat

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Please explain why you need to erase that part. :?:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
comwhat said:
Please explain why you need to erase that part. :?:
It's obvious, that code is about verifying the signature of the apk file. If you hack a .apk file, its signature changes so here, it's enough to remove what "checks" the signature in order to disable the detection.

DanYal Saleem

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
ROFL
@Sbenny the credit goes to kar80 (OSX) not this prahbas guy
Prahbas didn't make this , he leeched it from other forum

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
User "Prabhas243" banned for 7 days for stealing credits
User OSX warned for sharing an external link without proper tags
Credits changed

Lxsedge

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
How do you get the game you want to mod on the computer? I want to do the Kendall and Kylie game but I'm not sure if I have to use an emulator or what exactly.

s810car

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
How do you get the game you want to mod on the computer? I want to do the Kendall and Kylie game but I'm not sure if I have to use an emulator or what exactly.
find a site that has the pure unmodified apk such as, ironically
Code:
apkpure
other option, use an app that'll extract an apk you installed from Google play and transfer that file to the computer. Given you had to ask a question that simple (not an insult, we all start somewhere :) ) i highly suggest reading all tutorials here and asking questions as you go, and if the game you mentioned is also a glu game like OP, might want to start with an easier target unless only doing as this tutorial is. Modding is not always easy, but its always rewarding, GL!

sidandroid

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
worked perfectly the only exception i found verifySignature under s.smali.

thank you