Welcome to the Android Hacking School! Here you'll learn almost EVERYTHING you need to know to start modding Android games and, if you're already experienced, you can share your knowledge with us!
By Lock  Warrior (1) Hacker (1)
#22007 Today we are going to learn how to fix this without many steps.This is my first tutorial so please let me know if it seems unclear. First things we need: Any hex editor( I use HexWorkshop here).I am completly skipping by any netreflector tutorial as this is for advanced modders,if you need search here for the .netreflector basics...SBENNY.COM/Mod UNIVERSITY! Anyways lets begin......

You need to reply (leave a comment) to this Topic to view the following content and to be logged in. If you are not a member yet, Sign Up by clicking here, or Log In in order to be able to reply!

Credits GO TO:LOCK OF SBENNY
Last edited by Lock on 05 Nov 2016, 07:44, edited 1 time in total.
By Infamous
By Sbenny  Commander (1) Warrior (1) I'm rich! (1) VIP releaser (1) Hacker (1)
#22014 I fixed the images for you :) However, this does apply on a very few encrypted .dll games, but you've been a genius for finding such solution! Congratulations for your discover! :D
By antonio
#22019 Also make sure to drag all the ,dll files into .netreflector,otherwise it will not sign apk correctly
#22020 Btw SBENNY thank you very much for fixing up everything in my sloppy tut. :headbang:
By iAndroHacker  Warrior (2) Hacker (1)
#22073 this is awesome. may i have permission to share it on other website?
i'll credit to you and hide the post of course
By kenviet
By GtcTurbo