📖 Tutorial The basics: Hacking (Mod) Android Games with Net Reflector

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,364 happy users since 2014.
Register

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can this be done without a PC?

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Even though some of it is still a bit above my notch at the moment, this is definitely helping me out. Thanks

Arthas

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I hope i can hack/mod legacy of discord by using this tut , BTW thanks a lot bro :D

RichTownPlayer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
It looks a lot easier than when I brought kindle fire HD back from being a brick will give this a try thanks

BRILLIANT

Veteran Lv7️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
O0ooo TY Sbenny the goodies I was searching for!

Chikipiki

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey, is there a way to hack if the assets file has .js, .properties and .html extensions ?

AnonymousError

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello I need help. So your guide is quite well explained. This is everything I've looked for all over the web. But what I do not understand is those idc values. What language is this. Say instead 9999999 I wanted 55 example. What's the code for that. I'm just so confused on what these codes and values are. And in the faq you say if you return a value you can do it this way but all those weird values make no sense to me. Wish I knew this language

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Thank you, @Sbenny. This tutorial helped me out greatly. Keep up the excellent work my good Sir. :D

Sissi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
What if I want to hack a game which has in-app purchase?
Thank you! 😁

MyAlice

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello can u maybe help me. My problem is the last step. When i want to sign the app the programm says it could not find the apk file. I did everything. The apk file is in the same folder as the cmd and lb file.

Santoos304

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello, how do I mod The Final power level warrior to have all characters and unlock all transformation from the beginning

Santoos304

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have successfully modded subway surfer but it seems to be to hard to mod The Final power warrior. I need help Sbenny, please.

Duffrules

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Great tutorial looking forward to implimenting it.

cadetrama

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Unfortunately, the apk that I am trying to hack doesn't have the bin folder in the assets folder. It only has "res" and "script". :cryingdroid: