📖 Tutorial The basics: Hacking (Mod) Android Games with Net Reflector

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,404 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rinoqp101

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Re: The basics: Hacking (Mod) Android Games with Net Reflect

Hey thanks for the tutorial learnt some stuff :)

JAY-forGROM

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years

When theres an error, what do u do?
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

BiteMyAss said:
When theres an error, what do u do?
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

To decrypt an encrypted dll, ake a look at this other tutorial I wrote time ago: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=1265

Peachu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

Thank you for this tutorial.
I have tried for a game I want modded but I'm confused by which codes I need to edit.
Do you have a recommendation for an easy apk to start getting used to net reflector?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Peachu said:
Thank you for this tutorial.
I have tried for a game I want modded but I'm confused by which codes I need to edit.
Do you have a recommendation for an easy apk to start getting used to net reflector?
I can suggest:

• San Andreas Real Gangsters 3D
• CarX Drift Racing
• Subway Surfers
• Demonrock War of Ages

These should be easy to do. Good luck!

Zerinho

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

Why does it change some value in the source code of a dll in the net reflector and compile does signature, but when will it install from failure?
I know the code is the problem, but why does it fail to install? Any dll anti-tamper or anti-hack, checksum or something like? I need a little help just use pc of Sunday.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Zerinho said:
Why does it change some value in the source code of a dll in the net reflector and compile does signature, but when will it install from failure?
I know the code is the problem, but why does it fail to install? Any dll anti-tamper or anti-hack, checksum or something like? I need a little help just use pc of Sunday.
If the app does not install it's NOT because errors in the hack, but because of one of the following:

• You still have the original game installed on your phone (you'll need to uninstall it)
• You moved the Assembly-Csharp-Patcked.dll inside the .apk file and forgot to rename it to: "Assembly-Csharp.dll" (same applies for other .dll files you modified)
• You deleted some files from the .apk
• You added some NEW files inside the .apk, probably by mistake
• You're trying to install a unsigned apk file on a NON-ROOTED device
• You're trying to install a unsigned apk file on a ROOTED device WITHOUT Lucky Patcher's patches in order to install unsigned .apk files.

Joe alb

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

I want to learn and this tutorial is excellent and very clear, thanks for sharing

Zerinho

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

Thanks sbenny, it helped a lot, I did not know that, it's that I mounted hack for pc.

quancaka

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

Code:
 ldarg.0 (which means "this.")
ldfld Player::get_money
ldc.i4
Int32 
mul
ret

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Code:
ldarg.0
ldfld Player::get_money
ldc.i4 | Int32 | 100
mul
ret

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

I'm having a bit of an issue. What could cause this error? I changed a sub to an add in hopes that my gems would increase instead of decrease, but it won't let me save.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

I'm having a bit of an issue. What could cause this error? I changed a sub to an add in hopes that my gems would increase instead of decrease, but it won't let me save.

This happens because you didn't move all the MANAGED folder outside the apk!

To solve the problem:

1) Extract the whole Managed folder
2) Move all the .dll files inside NET Reflector
3) Happy hacking

crazylazy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hi @sbenny,

I want to multiply the "whatever" damage of my hero, and i know how. My only problem is that my playerinfo have these:
get_Atk
get_MagicAtk
get_PhysAtk

Which of the three should I edit?

Thank You.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi @sbenny,

I want to multiply the "whatever" damage of my hero, and i know how. My only problem is that my playerinfo have these:
get_Atk
get_MagicAtk
get_PhysAtk

Which of the three should I edit?

Thank You.

Your question is too generic and demonstrates how unexperienced you are with hacking. I suggest you to practice a lot more before making such "advanced" (for you) questions.

( ( dub ) )

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Thanks so much for accepting me, Sbenny! Thanks to this well detailed tutorial and after a while of playing with NR, I believe I finally got it down. I managed to mod a couple simple games today. Moving onto a little harder stuff now. Couple games I know that can be modded and haven't been able to pull it off yet. Hopefully soon! Thanks once again, Sbenny, and hope to be slappin' my own mods up soon (y)

marijo211

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Really nice tut, but unfortunately it does not work for a game I'm playing.
I spend lile hour browsering .apk file for .dll files and I couldn't find a single one.
Gonna try it with some different game soon.

Thanks!! :arrow:

Don Dano

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi, thanks a lot for this guide it helped me hack a lot of games, but i'm having a problem with some game where every time i put a negative value, like -99999, it turns into a huge positive number in the game like 4975729274729264728, is there a way to do negatives i'm not aware of?
I use the ldc.i4 int32 (value) then put (neg) right after it
I even tried just putting (-value) right into the int32 slot.
I still keep getting that big ass number. Would appreciate the help.