Mod apk Kung Fu Panda: BattleOfDestiny v1.2.18 - VIP HACK

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,445 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Name of the Game : Kung Fu Panda: BattleOfDestiny

Version : 1.2.18

Root Permissions Required ? NO

Can be Played Offline ? NO

Game Description :
Woah! These Cards Know Kung Fu!
Legend tells of an ancient card battle game, whose hundreds of cards and strategic kung fu card battles were the stuff of… legends. In this game, both beginner and bodacious kung fu warriors will train to master their skills and achieve PURE AWESOMENESS!

Get your kung fu on and go head-to-head with friends and other players as you battle for card fu supremacy! Hone your skills against the Practice Dummy or face off against live opponents. With each skadoosh, rise in the ranks and become the ultimate kung fu master!

Major features of Kung Fu Panda - Battle Of Destiny:

Master your kung fu as Po and the Furious Five!
Train to learn the basics and quickly level up into some serious kung fu action!
Build awesome decks as you collect and create cards. Features hundreds of new characters, weapons, and moves never before seen in ""Kung Fu Panda""!
Make super cool STUFF by transforming cards you don’t need into cards that you totally need!
Master your Kung Fu by completing daily Quests - Conquer each challenge to win Gold and earn the respect of your opponents.
Compete in head-to-head battles to improve your rank and win exclusive cards and bonuses!

Play Store :
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ludia.panda
Mod Features :
Free Card Packs
Free In App Purchases

Installation Instructions :
Just download the .zip file below to find additional installation instructions.

This topic is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can download this game. If you're not yet a VIP member, read: How to become a VIP?

Credits to : Me (Sbenny)

Download Link Removed. Reason: Game shutdown, sorry.

Downloaded 25 times

Korneguus

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Active User
Member for 8 years
thanks sbenny :D
testing now

Zions

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

goodthedog

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
stupid app keep 86% download then auto close and bring me to home screen and been trying more then 5 times...

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Mine took 7 minutes to load.. lots of users are complaining about the load times of this version on the Play Store, but on my side it completely load.. sorry about it.

goodthedog

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
now that my app load fine but my IAP is not there like it doesn't show any purchase pack except 200 coins but real money they dont showl

goodthedog

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
finally i found a way to solve it with free IAP
1.install LP
2.under LP go to tool bar then select "patch android" then tick those with green highlighted word
3.reboot, if you see something modifying during reboot and take a long time meaning is correct
4.install Kung Fu Panda
5.the download for the KFP should be alright
6.complete toturial
7.try buying packs if you can see the pack with using money means is working if not
go back to step 4 where you download from "PLAY STORE" normally then try again and it should work
just like me.
Have fun :)
it work please leave " like" and if it doesn't then reply or msg me so i can try to solve it but not 100% i can help you

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
goodthedog said:
finally i found a way to solve it with free IAP
1.install LP
2.under LP go to tool bar then select "patch android" then tick those with green highlighted word
3.reboot, if you see something modifying during reboot and take a long time meaning is correct
4.install Kung Fu Panda
5.the download for the KFP should be alright
6.complete toturial
7.try buying packs if you can see the pack with using money means is working if not
go back to step 4 where you download from "PLAY STORE" normally then try again and it should work
just like me.
Have fun :)
it work please leave " like" and if it doesn't then reply or msg me so i can try to solve it but not 100% i can help you
Thanks for the info. Could you try the same steps with Jurassic World please?

Kung Fu Panda: BattleOfDestiny v1.2.18 - VIP HACK was released by Sbenny and 14161 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.