Endless Frontier, RPG online v1.4.0 - Exclusive VIP Hack

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,790 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Name of the Game : Endless Frontier, RPG online

Version : v1.4.0 (ported)

Root Permissions Required ? NO

Can be Played Offline ? NO

Game Description :
A thousand years ago! There was a battle which was not inscribed in the history where 'the Knightage of Dimension' gathered for defeating the dreadful Prince of Darkness failed.

Features of Endless Frontier, RPG online for Android:

• The extreme leave alone autoquest game!
• Auto battles!! Check out the thrilling eye-catching battles!!
• Gold will be given automatically. A quest will give you fun chances to click
• Reached up to 4,000 stages!! Battle scenarios will roll out endlessly!
• Did you revive again, today? The more you revive, the stronger units you can get. You can even make them stronger!
• Over 100 kinds of units retaining different types of ability!! Level up! Reinforce! Evolve!!
• Let's get Treasure Materials by defeating 20 kinds of unique dungeon bosses!!
• Do you want a special ability? Lay hold of hundreds of rare treasures!
• Lightning rain from the sky?? Did angels show up?? Let's cast splendid and strong magic skills!!
• Get gems here!! Have a great number of dynamic PVP battles with other users!!
• A cascade of gifts for those who concentrate!! Click the hidden Treasure Chests on each stage!!
See why Endless Frontier is one of the top rpg games, auto-quest games.

Hero 'Erin' crossed his heart and went "I will revive again and again until the day of knocking you down!!" Did his wish come true? Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of Endless Frontier, RPG online for free, at Sbenny.com!

Play Store :
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ekkorr.endlessfrontier.global
Mod Features :

Unlimited Gold (gain a huge amount of money from quests)
Permanent Battle speed x3
Permanent Attack damage x10
Skip 50% of levels (you need to unlock at least the 1st level of Elf's secret ability in the Premium shop)
No Skill Cooldown (I suggest you to turn off speed x5 while you use skills. This way you can kill bosses easily)
No Cheat Detection
No more game updates

Notes: altough I made a anti-cheat, there's always a ban chance in online games.
IMPORTANT!!! DO NOT USE ANY CHRISTMAS PETS IF YOU WANT TO USE THIS HACK, OR THE GAME MAY CRASH!!!

Installation Instructions :
Just download the .apk file below and install it to your device by tapping on it.

This topic is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can download this game (or users who donated for this single game). If you're not yet a VIP member, or you want to know more about single game donation, read: How to become a VIP?

Credits to : Sbenny

Download Link(s) :

File only for VIP members. Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Zioyman

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
Definitely impressed by you mister <3

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

birre

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I have a problem where u cant type in any keys in the apk, I for instance cant load a game nor can I change name or add any letters, anyone else have this problem? I use Nox

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Interesting looking game. I shall give it a try.
*Edit*
I just installed it and it gets stuck at the loading screen. Usually between 5/25 or 8/25 as it's loading the resources, I even tried installing the playstore version, getting past the tutorial, then installing the mod, but it still gets stuck. Is it just me or has anyone else this issue?

Flsurfer06

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 7 years

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Interesting looking game. I shall give it a try.
*Edit*
I just installed it and it gets stuck at the loading screen. Usually between 5/25 or 8/25 as it's loading the resources, I even tried installing the playstore version, getting past the tutorial, then installing the mod, but it still gets stuck. Is it just me or has anyone else this issue?
This happens because theyr new version (v1.4.1) introduced some major changes to the server connection (and this version supports v1.4.0 only). I'll try to bypass that, but I'm gonna look for some obfuscated/encrypted code, meaning chances are very low.

birre

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Bumping this, A-Gamers has solved this, so it must be possible, I rather have one made by Sbenny.com

Status
Not open for further replies.