How to Install APK and GAME CACHE Android Games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,040 happy users since 2014.
Register

TheRetroOne

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
So I'm having trouble installing Planescape: Torment. I've downloaded the APK and Cache files. Installed the APK. Unzipped the cache file to /sdcard/android/obb. But whenever i try and start the game it just force closes on me. I'm on Android 7.1.2, Rooted running a costom ROM (Lineage 14.1.2)

Am i just missing something?

DaCountess

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
cool

bcapps

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
you can try to install the game

qwpanda

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I tried to install hakuoki premium to my android phone. I put the cache folder to sd/android/obb but doesnt work. I keep getting the black screen then it quits by itslef . help plz

(model: 5.0.2 )

RedSnowAve

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Is there anyway to tell if an app is playable on a kindle fire. For example, Broken Age starts but just goes to a black screen. Is it possible to diagnose the problem? Is there a workaround? Thanks

Stark09

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey buddy I want to download Drastic emulator MOD But in your website there is no download button

Kratux

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Warz: Lei da Sobrevivência + MOD APK.
Por favor, peça para atualizar este aplicativo.

Wellremembered68

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi. Two questions. I have successfully installed Bingo Pop. When I open it, however it says there is a new version and to "update" this is where I'm getting stuck in a loop and can't update and can't play. ALSO. I get an error when trying to connect to Facebook to save my progress. THANK YOU. In advance for your help. :)

RavenNoc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Heyo,
I really like the Forum and ive tried a lot of things out, was even thinking about VIP, but I have a lill problem with like 80% of the Apks. Everytime I try to install the APK, I get the parse error. I dont really know what to do about that :(
An example: Ive tried to install the Harry Potter story...then the parse error came out.
I would be happy if someone knows what, i should do(There was a problem parsing the package)

Bluessy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi @RavenNoc , i know i'm too late to reply but i hope it help!
You can download the apk again. The problem (there was a problem parsing the package) usually because of your internet connection! So the apk doesn't downloaded fully (?). It work for me 😁

Nizzy77

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm try to NG to install assassin's creed pirates.
Extracted. Installed apk. Kept the folder in obb. But game doesn't start.
So I put out the obb file outside. N started game. The game started downloading data. What should I do?
Post automatically merged:

*trying not try to NG

PJosh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Whenever I pause my download it would not start from where it stop but start again from the beginning, pls what can I do

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month