How to Install APK and GAME CACHE Android Games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,002 happy users since 2014.
Register

vishnuchandrakumar

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hi, I'm in a serious situation... I have no idea what to do..... :-(
Recently I've downloaded modern combat 5 game data and apk..
I placed the data in the obb folder and I installed the apk... But when I launched the game it started downloading the game data which is 600 MB approx... Please help..

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Re: Tutorial How to Install APK and GAME CACHE Android Games

:? :? :?

If you only TRIED to read installation instructions, you would have read that the path is sdcard/Android/Data and not sdcard/Android/obb.....

DaEvil

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hi Sbenny. First of al thanks for such an amazing site. I am trying to install Icewind Dale on my Asus Zenfone max (Adrino) with Android 5.0.2. I installed the apk and moved the folder with obb files in Sdcard/android/obb. but on launcing it just shows flash screen with "Starting" and stays there only. I've tried placing obb files in internal memory too but it made no difference. I'll be very thankful if you can help me out. Thanks.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Are you 100% sure it's Adreno? Sometimes there are devices of the same model number which have a different GPU.. If this is the case, I'd suggest you to try downloading Mali, PowerVr and/or Tegra versions too.

Regards

DaEvil

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
I am 100% sure it is Adreno 306.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm sorry then.. I do not really have any idea about the cause of your issue. The game was tested on my OnePlus One (Adreno) and it was fully working :( I'll try to provide an updated version as soon as it comes, hoping it will work.

DaEvil

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks. I appreciate your hard work.
One more question. Might not be relevant in this thread. Let me know if it is answered on some other thread (although I can't find it).
I have installed Room three and its working fine but It is not logging in to Google play games. So I cannot unlock any achievement. It shows connecting to google play games but does not log in. I tried with v0.07, v1.01 and v1.02. Any ideas?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
All the hacks you download, are "RESIGNED APK FILES", which means have got a different signature than the original one. This is required to allow non-root users to install the modified applications. The only downside is that Google will not recognize the app because of this different signature, resulting in the impossibility to make Google Play login.

boomer1986

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Alrighty. Not super tech savvy but I do alright. Anyway, got everything done just the way it needed to be done. Start the game and all is well, I even get the little "hacked by" message. SWEET. Problem is, I start a new game and make it to the first video then BOOM, game crashes. Does it every single time. Thoughts? Running on S6 Marshmallow.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
boomer1986 said:
Alrighty. Not super tech savvy but I do alright. Anyway, got everything done just the way it needed to be done. Start the game and all is well, I even get the little "hacked by" message. SWEET. Problem is, I start a new game and make it to the first video then BOOM, game crashes. Does it every single time. Thoughts? Running on S6 Marshmallow.
What's the game you talk about?

boomer1986

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
It was FFT WOTL. Thank you for the speedy reply. I managed to get a different mod version working. The mod version I wanted to use kept crashing but the other seems stable enough. Missing out on using every skill but I'll manage! MEGA MOD package works, but MEGA MOD 1 package seems incompatible. Probably marshmallows chump ass has something to do with it.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Glad to know you've been able to make it work on your own! Congratz ;)

Jerome B

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Im always getting tge app not installed on most downloads what to do when it says that uninstall and reinstall or what

Paronic

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
My device fails to install APks. I have a huawei p8 lite that is rooted according to kingroot and the app called root checker and running android 5.0.0.0. When ever I download an apk that require root and try to install it says it had failed. Any help please?

APks that don't need root install fine.

Edit - trying to install with android package installer . I have only tried the last day on earth
Can some one recommend a different game to try that requires root but only apk installation not data?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Try extracting my mod apk (rename it to .zip) and move the LIB folder to your root of the phone/data/data/zombie.com...../ HERE . It should work. (it will overwrite already existing files).

4sakin

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
i would try useing Lucky Patcher to remove the license verification if i was to try such a thing ;)

Lezir

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
i went and installed the Linda brown [APK] [59.4 MB] [v1.4.9] [MEGA MOD] on my android and when i open the app i get this error "lost connection to server" i click on retry multiple times and it does nothing.

if anyone is able to help me with this issue
i will really appreciate it
thank you

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month