Helium Back up Issue

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,723 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kyletempest

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 8 years
Hello buddies from Sbenny, lately i try using HELIUM BAcK UP to backup some save files i saw in here [sbenny forum] it appear attractive since i have finished the games i found modded in here, it will be waste of time replaying levelling all again, i want to play it again, but i think i´m gonna lazy to make it all again, if you can understand me. So there goes my problem:

-- Is there a Pool or section where we try explain our doubts? I have one problem with a HELIUM back up always when i try to back up some apps the following message pops up " AN ERROR OCCURRED WHILE PERFORMING YOUR APP BACK UP. A LOG OF ERROR HAS BEEN SEN T TO CLOCKWORKMOD. Can´t back up my applications or use our sbenny save files back up, i lately use titanium backup and it works. If someone can help me, i would appreciate alot and my Device is a GPD XD.

The Screenshot with the trouble for all app i get this.

Kyletempest

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 8 years
No, and i have no idea where it lies on my device, i mean i donpt know where it is located on my device, the clockwork folder. :-(

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
As far as I remember, the Clockwork Mod logs folder should be located in /sdcard/clockworkmod/logs/

Pereramole

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 7 years
dont suppose anyone knows how to force helium to enable? mine keeps saying to use the pc app, even thoguh the pc helium says its already enabled backups on the phone.