Your Favorite Android Game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,836 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Mine are Strategy type games like Clash of Clans, Dominations and Empires and Allies What about yours?

I also play a lot of Shooting Type games like Modern combat series and Mini Militia xD

Reply Below ;) :D

Link

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hmmm Rpg tittles like siralim or adventures with rpg elements ... i prefer old school graphics (retro like siralim for example)... ^-^ i got more games with snes emulator and gba emulator :D I usually play on mobile during waiting lines or waiting for buss :3

d1ma

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Played Dominations (still come back to my faithful clan once in a while), now stuck on Vikings War of Clans.

Tiggerlator

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
9th dawn and 9th dawn 2 for me. Graphics are simple but i just love the games.

Rance

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Since I personally only play jp games, I'm currently playing Tagatame(タガタメ)and valkyrie connect (ヴァルキリーコネクト), they're both my favorite atm.

Tigere

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Still fairly new but my Favorit android game is Transformers Earth wars....Whats there not to like Transformers build up your Head quarters lvl guns lasers and kick some decepticon tail.Or if your into the darkside become a decepticon.... :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

Bakery

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
The average android game is only for android.But I would like to have a game compatible with both installation and apple devices.perhaps ,like the Pirates robbed, we can switch to iPhone from Android , any suggestion ?

Last edited:

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Baldurs Gate 1&2/Final Fantasy 123456/Sorcery! 123/SwKotor and Zenonia Series

Cakekk

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
The average android game is only for android.But I would like to have a game compatible with both installation and apple devices.perhaps ,like the Pirates robbed, we can switch to iPhone from Android , any suggestion ?
Now ,many games are compatible with both the iPhone and android.

Last edited:

BedroomNinja

♜ Mιɳɳҽʂσƚα Nαƚιʋҽ ♜
Member for 6 years
Played alot of Summoners War until it went like Leagur of Legends. tried the new final fantasy operaomnia but the game has little to offer. As of now mostly playing snes and gba emulators. Rpgs for sure.

Last edited:

TubalGains

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Right now I would say my fav is still PUBG Mobile :)

love that game... better than the PC version for sure.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month