Ragnarok Clicker Save File Edit Tutorial For Gold & Emperium {Root Only}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,352 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Hey guys and gals. I came across this fun little clicker style game called Ragnarok Clicker. If any of you ever played Ragnarok Online on the PC of the ports on Android, then you know RO is a fun game. This takes the RPG elements, characters, monsters, etc and throws it all into a fun Clicker style game.

Of course once I played it a bit I had to see if I could hack it. I tried modding the save file and BAM! I had lots of Emperium {Premium Currency} So by trial and error I modded I think after another seeing what would work and what didn't. Turns out Gold, as long as it's done right can be modded as well, but not much else.

Gold = Yes
Emperiums = Yes
Salvage Part from Item = No {Frozen At Title Screen}
MVP Card Amount {What you get after Trancending} = No [Frozen At Title Screen}
Characters Levels & Unlocking = No {Frozen At Title Screen}

So basically at this point I realized that only Gold & Emperiums are hackable via the save file, which is plenty for this little game.
So without further ramblings, here is how to hack your save file for "Ragnarok Clicker"

App: Ragnarok Clicker
Version: 1.07
Root Needed?: Yes

Playstore Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.gravity.ragnarokclicker
Tools Needed:
Root Access
Any File Manager { I use ES File Explorer}
A Text Editor { I Use ES Note Editor} Or You can Transfer the File To Your PC and Edit it on there. {For That I Use NotePad++}

Instructions:
1. Install the game from the Playstore if you don't have it already
2. Play it for a few minutes, earn some gold and watch an add for some free Emperium
3. Tap your back button and exit the game.
5. Open you task manager and close all tasks or locate Ragnarok Clicker and force stop it.
6. Now open your File Manager
7. Go to your internal storage section and into "data/data/air.com.gravity.ragnarokclicker/com.gravity.ragnarokclicker/Local Store/#SharedObjects
8. Once in this long mess of folders you will see 2 more folders and 1 File named "RagnarokClickerSO.sol" This is your save file.

***NOTE***
Before editing it, please make a copy and back it up. You can create a new folder called backup and copy it to there. This is just to be sure that if you mess something up you can restore your old save. Once that is done, please continue to the next step.

9. Either open the file as TEXT with ES Note Editor or copy onto your desktop and Open it with NotePad++ {For now I'll assume your using your phone/tablet for this and using ES Note Pad.
10. To open as Text in Es File Explorer "Long Press" the file, it will now auto select it. On the bottom right you will see "more" tap it. A list will pop up look for "Open As" Tap that. Then tap "Text" Then one last tap on "ES Note Editor"
11. You will now be greeted will a mess of text, but finding your Gold and Emperium value is pretty easy. Gold is labeled as "gold" and will have your current amount next to it. This game uses a scientific calculator method as you gold can look like 1.24564563443e55 so I milllion gold isn't written as 1000000 it's a bit more complex. But Emperium is easy. That string is just under "gold" and labeled as "rubies" Change the number to something like 2123456789 and it will give you 2 Billion and change is Emperium. More than enough for the game 10 times over.
12. Now as to specific gold numbers that is a bit difficult, I'd have to earn gold, exit, check my save file over and over. I would just buy the Gold in game using Emperium. But if you want way to much gold, as of writing this my gold value is "2.3852006262035985e999" You can copy and paste that or type it in and it will give you enough Gold to buy all your characters and upgrade them into the 10s of thousands, but doing so to fast will take away any fun this game would have.
13. Once you're done editing, tap your back button and it will as to save, click "Yes"
14. Tap your home button and load up Ragnarok Clicker, if it gets stuck at the opening screen, something went wrong. copy your backup file back to it's original place and overwrite the one you just modded and start new. If it goes past and the game loads, you should be treated to a nice site of lots and lots or currency like so.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Wow this tutorial is so detailed that even a child could easily hack it! Thanks so much for the share Axiom!