Pokemon GO Hack - GPS Spoof

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,921 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

cissamannen

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 8 years
POKEMON GO GPS SPOOF
I will explain to you how you can easilly use GPS spoofing to work for Pokemon GO on both your phone AND on your bluestacks!

First things first!

Bluestacks method!

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
[hr]

Phone/Tablet etc tutorial

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
[hr]

APK Links of Pokemon GO

🔒 Hidden content
[hr]

Feel free to ask any question. I will do my best to help!

Tigere

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Re: Pokemon GO - GPS Spoof

Will give this a try,love the collecting part of game :dance:

I downloader

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years

definitely going to try it out. thanks for the tips :D

famously

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

very useful.. thx

ExiliuM

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years

Is this the same guide thats on every other site online?

Tigere

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years

One question my friend,what range triggers soft ban.Heard some players were tel porting to NYC ,but what I would like to know is in distance what length 1/2 mile ,mile etc...... Thank u :lol:

Kirachan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

I'm new to the whole android on PC thing..what's the difference between bluestacks and memu?
I can't root my phone, so I was thinking I could maybe use one of those to try this. It's not like there's anything out here for me so a ban won't mean much :p

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

MEmu has got more advanced features and it comes with root by default. You can disable root, increase/decrease the RAM amount to assign to MEmu and many more features.

But they are both Android Emulators for PC.

Tigere

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years

In my experience Memu is more stable and better ,but u will have to get a store app called Apkpure
SO that u can DL apks .

Kirachan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

Thanks for explaining!
I already use Memu for some of the games, it's easier to set up things how you want on a big screen, it also runs pretty well.

Not sure what you mean by APKpure app?
I can DL things off the appstore or just install apks I've downloaded

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Tigere said:
In my experience Memu is more stable and better ,but u will have to get a store app called Apkpure
SO that u can DL apks .

I can download apps directly from the Play Store on MEmu :shock:

Tigere

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years

With Apkpure App you can download apps from around the world .Especially before they are available in the USA ...no store location restrictions. ..

Kirachan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

I don't have the location restriction, I can install apks fine either way since it seems to work like an exe lol

I can't get Memu to install pokemon go for some reason, just says it's incompatible. Feel like I'm missing something..

Teufel123

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

hmm i tried it too but i always get a Location Error.. :/

Kirachan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO0Bx-AkhOc

Just use this video instead, he tends to be a little confusing but I got everything working with it. Finally was able to hit lvl 5 and join a gym, collected some items and caught some birds :)

Teufel123

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

i fixed it now on bluestacks^^ on my phone its just not working idk why

Status
Not open for further replies.