What do you think about our VIP membership?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,015 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello dear community,

We do not lose any opportunity to improve things here so we thought the best way to improve our board is asking your opinion.
This topic has been made because we would like to know what do you think about the VIP membership of our forum.

Here you can talk about how do you feel about being a VIP member here (if you're a VIP member), what do you like about it, things you don't like, if you think it's fair or not, if you are willing to become a VIP, if you do have any suggestions about it and so on..

Please guys be respectful and do not make this Topic a trash topic. I'll be glad to reply when needed, to solve any doubts you may have!

We promise we will keep improving our board, always!

Regards,

The Staff of Sbenny.com

Raxx

Veteran Lv7️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 8 years
Re: Must Read: What do you think about our VIP membership?

This is a one of the greatest VIP forums out there!
The time to send a password is very low (you get it right away basically) and the customer service is great. Keep it up! :)

ehtelinc

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

I love how fast you guys are in getting new mods and also replying to requests and messages. And the wide collection of games you have is amazing! One of the best VIP forums out there! You guys are awesome!! Keep it going! (y)

zb7865

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

Can you arrange one subforum in the vip for game request.. this to ensure that vip were given priority for any game that they requested.. compare to normal user

P3triiX

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 8 years

Vip users already have priority :)
but you need to consider another thing ... our time .... we dont always have time to fulfill all req ... that all :/

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

zb7865 said:
Can you arrange one subforum in the vip for game request.. this to ensure that vip were given priority for any game that they requested.. compare to normal user
This will be done in 30 minutes. Thank you for your suggestion. I like the idea.

RanmaruX

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
If companies treated their members the way you guys treat us, there would be no need for complaint hotlines. Your work is 2nd to none, your response time is phenomenal, and you have a fair system of making sure all people benefit from your work accordingly. If not seen any need for a CONS list, and I hope I never do. Keep up the good work!

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

Hi Sbenny,

Let me give you some honest feedback and hopefully some ideas you can pull from.

I have run several successful forums over the years and one right now that is not related to mobile games.

The price of VIP is fair...because I can afford it. The hard part for you is figuring out who your biggest market audience is. Is it people like me that can afford it or is it younger kids under 13 that cannot. Since figuring this out, outside of a poll would be difficult, what I would suggest is creating levels for your VIP. Create 3 levels. One at $5, $10 and $15. Each level will have their own perks. For example, the $5 level can only make 1 request per 'x' amount of days and the Premium VIP should be able to make unlimited requests per 'x' days. This why you stand a chance of increasing your overall 'sales'.

Next is content.

The VIP category has approximately 10 games listed. I signed up to be able to access the Dominations mod. But outside of that, I wouldn't have signed up for VIP based on what is in the VIP area. It's not enough content. So here's a solution. Have ALL or a majority of your mods be posted in the VIP area first for a specified amount of time. Then have them trickle to the open, therefore increasing your potential income once again for those people that just cannot wait.

Lastly is say a 'mod/hack' team. Get a group of people together that can be focused on certain mods. Create their own sub-forum and let them work together as a team so they can learn from one another. This will also help them focus on mods so they are not working on the same mod at the same time. Also considering relaxing some of the rules for posting a mod. I know I posted a couple mods without the OBB and you want that here. Other forums don't have that. It's just another step that I have to take to post my mod....for free...that sometimes I don't have time for.

Anyway, some suggestions for you.

Raxx

Veteran Lv7️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 8 years

JD45 said:
Hi Sbenny,

Let me give you some honest feedback and hopefully some ideas you can pull from.

I have run several successful forums over the years and one right now that is not related to mobile games.

The price of VIP is fair...because I can afford it. The hard part for you is figuring out who your biggest market audience is. Is it people like me that can afford it or is it younger kids under 13 that cannot. Since figuring this out, outside of a poll would be difficult, what I would suggest is creating levels for your VIP. Create 3 levels. One at $5, $10 and $15. Each level will have their own perks. For example, the $5 level can only make 1 request per 'x' amount of days and the Premium VIP should be able to make unlimited requests per 'x' days. This why you stand a chance of increasing your overall 'sales'.

Next is content.

The VIP category has approximately 10 games listed. I signed up to be able to access the Dominations mod. But outside of that, I wouldn't have signed up for VIP based on what is in the VIP area. It's not enough content. So here's a solution. Have ALL or a majority of your mods be posted in the VIP area first for a specified amount of time. Then have them trickle to the open, therefore increasing your potential income once again for those people that just cannot wait.

Lastly is say a 'mod/hack' team. Get a group of people together that can be focused on certain mods. Create their own sub-forum and let them work together as a team so they can learn from one another. This will also help them focus on mods so they are not working on the same mod at the same time. Also considering relaxing some of the rules for posting a mod. I know I posted a couple mods without the OBB and you want that here. Other forums don't have that. It's just another step that I have to take to post my mod....for free...that sometimes I don't have time for.

Anyway, some suggestions for you.
Your first point is a GREAT idea! I actually really like that one. Your third point I was talking to Sbenny about yesterday actually xD.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Our VIP membership is the cheapest out there.. if I keep decreasing VIP cost, there will be too many leechers I'm afraid. I appreciate your suggestions JD 45, but my aim is not to get VIP members, I just want a trustworthy forum, and not a leecher-based one.

Also, I tried so many times to encourage activity with Events with VIP as prize and I keep doing it, so I always offer a free way to get it. If someone can't afford a donation, he/she can try taking part in a contest.

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

Sbenny said:
Our VIP membership is the cheapest out there.. if I keep decreasing VIP cost, there will be too many leechers I'm afraid. I appreciate your suggestions JD 45, but my aim is not to get VIP members, I just want a trustworthy forum, and not a leecher-based one.

Also, I tried so many times to encourage activity with Events with VIP as prize and I keep doing it, so I always offer a free way to get it. If someone can't afford a donation, he/she can try taking part in a contest.
No worries, was just giving you suggestions from a business standpoint.

urislav

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years

I already said that Sbenny.com is the BEST!!!Great work of the team!!!THANK YOU for your job!!! (y) (y) (y)

Sim36

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years

great forum for quick answers Gold membership costing just keep it up

Tigere

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
VIP membership and privileges are second to none,You have fast response on apk requests and updates.But best of all never got a redirect virus website on your apps when ready to download.... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Riryoku1337

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 7 years
I think the VIP membership is awesome :D and for a great price too.
Many other sites would charge monthly for this kind of stuff, like that censored-spam-site site, but this site doesn't require you have an interview to unlock VIP membership.

Infamous

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
I think there should be cause the money from vip helps the fourm run smoothly and giveaways can be done easily

XPGSaints

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Actually, I really love it.
Mostly because I know contributed for something and for the benefits, as a bonus.

The membership price is one of the best deals I saw so far (y)

I recommend it.

MGarrett

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
I think what your doing is a blessing, as a casual gamer I have spent $ Tons over the years and honestly sick to death of having to pay out more than I am getting in return. This would be a no trainer if you had Design Home Hack mod And King of Avalon i would pay out from the start VIP ffor 2 different devices to start some food for thought. If that is not possible Thanks anyway I will still consider VIP. Thanks

-- 19 Jun 2017, 11:35 --

Oops that's a no trainer "lol" <br /><br /> -- 19 Jun 2017, 11:38 -- <br /><br /> Wow my phone is so gay sometimes I am trying to say NO BRAINER L.O.L