To all the members

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,352 happy users since 2014.
Register

Supercutekawaiineko

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
I just want to thank u all for being awesome hackers! I want to say that u are amazing at doing this! :) I hope u keep moving forward with your hacks! :)

Shelkar1248

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Re: To all membersTo all the members

Hi, I think this site is the best but I need more support and I don't seem to be able to get it. I am VERY computer illiterate, so it's amazing I got this far.lol

Zioyman

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
Re: To all membersTo all the members

Hi, I think this site is the best but I need more support and I don't seem to be able to get it. I am VERY computer illiterate, so it's amazing I got this far.lol
@Shelkar1248

Support on what aspect ? I checked your profile and this is your very first post. If you need help or assistance with anything I assure you that all the staff here even the administration and moderation would help you on anything you would like help with if you requested it . The admin of this site is one of the most hard working admins around the modding sites . I would love you to be more accurate for what you didn't find :)

Best of Regards

Shelkar1248

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi, I am computer illiterate so maybe you can help me with certain things that I would like to modify my device. Rooting and game Hacks TY

Zioyman

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
@Shelkar1248

Hello again . Glad you came back and decided to ask for help. On your first request about rooting your device read this part of the forum

viewforum.php?f=7

If you can't find it helpfull and you can't do it by yourself open a new topic asking for specific help and someone with experience on rooting will help you

About your second request. Not sure if you mean you want to learn how to hack games or use hacked games . If you wanna play hacked games there is always the game releases section right here

viewforum.php?f=12

If you can't find a game you like you can always make a request after meeting the requirements to make a game request ensure you read the rules here

viewforum.php?f=13

There is always the VIP section which has more extreme hacks but you need to be vip to gain access to it . You also get priority in game requests . You can learn more about VIP here

viewforum.php?f=65

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to send me a private message or make a new topic asking for help there just so we don't spam this post here :)

Best Of Regards