Paradise Island In Another Language

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,944 happy users since 2014.
Register

Island Breeze

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I downloaded the MOD APK v5.29 of Paradise Island and the game play is in Chinese/Japanese. Is there a Modded English version to this game instead?
Thank you

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you for letting me know. I'll work on it right now!

Edit: unforutnately, nothing to do, you have to keep playing that Chinese version, sorry about that.

s810car

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
I downloaded the MOD APK v5.29 of Paradise Island and the game play is in Chinese/Japanese. Is there a Modded English version to this game instead?
Thank you
I just checked it out real fast, it's totally possible to do, just a huge pain lol the strings.xml file is HUGE and translate with google works good but 5000 character limit so many run throughs and you'd need to error check cause it breaks some of the variable strings with whitespace (%1$s becomes % 1 $ s, etc.) I can try to do it if I have time but my schedule is pretty packed, hopefully you can try to get a modder here to do it with that info, or you know how to do that yourself? The file seemed hidden with winrar but a apktool suite pulled it out fine, just need to recompile the apk when done instead of a file drop. Hope that info helps ya, but ill check back when i got more time and if needed help ya out :smile: GL!

Island Breeze

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Late response, but thanks. I'd appreciate that.