DO NOT ADVERT ON OTHER SITES!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,965 happy users since 2014.
Register

DaX

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
I've been notified by another member that someone here is adverting on AG.
This is the screenshot of the issue.

Please do not advertise on other android sites as we do not allow them to advertise on this one.
So whom ever "Reagan" Please do not advertise on other people's site without permission.

Thank you.

Dag

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
That is weird. I also got that message, only with a different end site:

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
DaX is right, DO NOT ADVERTISE OUR WEBSITE like posting on other forums, anyone is free to advertise through social media websites like facebook,twitter etc.., its not good to post on other android hacking forums or any other forums, it will spoil our reputation and some other issues which is unexplained publicly, thanks anyways for the info DaX.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
This topic will be changed to ANNOUNCEMENT. In order to warn everyone about this.

The administration and the staff of sbenny.com is completely unaware of it and did not authorize this.

Thank you DaX and all the members who warned me about it.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Seems more like a spam poster trying to make money on clicks or something rather than someone advertising this site. Only because they used the same post, but two different end sites. But the other sites don't know that so we get blamed for the posters stupidity of posting on other sites.

[fLefz]

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
honestly i just found your site from another android hacking forum.

i'll pm you the link sir. if it's ok?

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Dax, @SBenny,
I'm new here , I'm a friend of NoFear,
he referred me to check out your site after I retired from my position at AG. Regarding this post that " Reagan" made on AG, I saw it then and I am glad to hear/see that you didn't approve that person to do it. It's nice to know that SBenny is of good morals. Thank You. I'm looking forward to making SBenny my new
" Home " so to speak. I was a team member/staff previous to coming here and I've checked out a few different sites, I gotta say... I'm impressed with SBenny, & your team ❗ So far they have been very welcoming and helpful.
Best Regards,
❤ SusieQ❤

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@SusieQ I thank you for your kind words. Hope to have internet back soon, in order to get in touch with you and to introduce you to this wonderful place! Thanks for joining ;)

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm so happy that I decided to stay. Thank you so much for the warm welcome by you and everyone else. Back when I first saw this post by Dax , and your comments in it, I knew that this community & the staff had the moral compass I was searching for in a forum to become a part of. I couldn't be happier with my choice to stay. <3

@SusieQ I thank you for your kind words. Hope to have internet back soon, in order to get in touch with you and to introduce you to this wonderful place! Thanks for joining ;)