Tap Titans 2 Mega Mod V1.0.6 +2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,251 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years

Version: 1.0.6

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? YES

Game description:
The battle continues as Sword Master defends the world from an all new, more dangerous army of invading Titans. Power up Sword Master in new ways to overcome the Titan's ever-increasing strength. The Titans are back, so pick up your sword and begin a new journey!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamehivecorp.taptitans2&hl=en
Mod Features:

MOD 1 {BE ADVICED THIS IS A ULTRA MEGA MOD, FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO END THE GAME QUICK,

CHECK OUT MY MOD 2}
-Not working gonna fix it in 24H

1) Very High Critical Damage
2) Very High Magic Damage
3) 9898989 Prestige Count
4) All upgrade costs 1
5) Always get Critical Chance
6) 9898989 Diamonds
7) 9898989 Relics
8) 9898989 Upgrade Damage

MOD 2 {FUN MOD!!}
989898 Diamonds
989898 Relics
Upgrade cost 1
High Critical Damage

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: ImanHackeR

Download link(s):
MOD1 NOT WORKING
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
MOD2 WORKING
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Re: Tap Titans Mega Mod V4.1.1

I have no device to test, Can someone Test this? then only i can post my 2nd FUN mod

itgamer

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 8 years
Re: Tap Titans 2 Mega Mod V1.0.6

I am on it boss!

UPDATE: Can't seem to get the first MOD APK to work I just saw you posted a second one. I am going to try that one. Im trying on a Samsung note 5 and NOX emulator.

Update2: The first APK didn't load at all. Just showed the loading screen but no progress on the loading bar. The second APK loads half way and hangs.

What I did to attempt to get it to work. I deleted the cleared the Data and Uninstalled. I checked in my obb file and data file to make sure it was a clean install. It still doing the same thing.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years

I really Appreciate this, please test my 2nd Mod too :D

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years

[url=http://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28065#p28065:apm8i1xx]itgamer » 18 minutes ago[/url] said:
I am on it boss!

UPDATE: Can't seem to get the first MOD APK to work I just saw you posted a second one. I am going to try that one. Im trying on a Samsung note 5 and NOX emulator.

Update2: The first APK didn't load at all. Just showed the loading screen but no progress on the loading bar. The second APK loads half way and hangs.

What I did to attempt to get it to work. I deleted the cleared the Data and Uninstalled. I checked in my obb file and data file to make sure it was a clean install. It still doing the same thing.
gonna fix it right now, i know exactly what to do

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
[url=http://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28079#p28079:1boo79dy]cissamannen » 29 minutes ago[/url] said:
Thnk yooou!
Make sure to download mod 2 for now :)

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
Nice work. Thank you.
***Edit***
Mod 2 loads just fine, but..
1. The gems it give are local gems only and won't work on clan related stuff.
2. The relics are server sided as well I believe, because even thought it says 989.89k, it tells me not enough relics
3. As for upgrades, only my Hero and the relics say 1, My warriors are still normal cost.

itgamer

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 8 years
Nice work. Thank you.
***Edit***
Mod 2 loads just fine, but..
1. The gems it give are local gems only and won't work on clan related stuff.
2. The relics are server sided as well I believe, because even thought it says 989.89k, it tells me not enough relics
3. As for upgrades, only my Hero and the relics say 1, My warriors are still normal cost.

Me and Ianhacker were working in this for a while today. Well I was testing for him. He is aware. He gots it :)

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
Ok. thank you. :)

Lazyhunter

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
It won't even let me bought the clan crater, and the relic still say not enough relic

Status
Not open for further replies.