Last Day on Earth: Survival v1.4.1 - Improved Free Hack

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,085 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v1.4.1

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? NO

Game description:
Last day on Earth: Survival - try to survive in the world which suffered from zombie apocalypse. Build a safe shelter using resources you find. Explore wild deserted lands in this Android game. Cut trees, get stones, find secret places with supplies. But be careful, zombies can attack any moment. Craft weapons from objects you find in order to reflect monsters' attacks. Build your base, attack bases of other players to seize trophies.

Features of Last day on Earth: Survival for Android:

• High quality graphics
• Different constructions
• Hordes of bloodthirsty zombies
• Object crafting
• Play with friends

Team up with friends and make aliances to increase your survival chances. Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of Last day on Earth: Survival for free, at Sbenny.com!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=zombie.survival.craft.z
Mod Features:
Dupe Hack (works on Armors, Weapons and every single-stack item)
Indestructible Items (Armors, Weapons, Tools etc)

Want more? Check out my VIP hack for Last Day on Earth here: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=6298

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

The_Lion

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny

Sir there is bug on your mod.
I try unequip my gear and re-equip it again but my def become minus and everytime i do re-equip my gear the minus always getting bigger.
Please check it sir. I hope u can fix this bug.
Thank's.

jenuskinakss

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sir. The APK. is now updated?. it says Update game.

Status
Not open for further replies.