Last Day on Earth: Survival v1.4.1 - VIP MEGA MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,746 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Name of the Game : Last Day on Earth: Survival

Version : 1.4.1

Root Permissions Required ? NO

Can be Played Offline ? NO

Game Description :

Last day on Earth: Survival - try to survive in the world which suffered from zombie apocalypse. Build a safe shelter using resources you find. Explore wild deserted lands in this Android game. Cut trees, get stones, find secret places with supplies. But be careful, zombies can attack any moment. Craft weapons from objects you find in order to reflect monsters' attacks. Build your base, attack bases of other players to seize trophies.

Features of Last day on Earth: Survival for Android:

• High quality graphics
• Different constructions
• Hordes of bloodthirsty zombies
• Object crafting
• Play with friends

Team up with friends and make aliances to increase your survival chances. Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of Last day on Earth: Survival for free, at Sbenny.com!

Play Store :
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=zombie.survival.craft.z
Mod Features :
Unlimited Resources (collect 1 resource to get a hacked stack of 20 resources which will NEVER decrease)
Dupe Hack (works on Armors, Weapons and every single-stack item)
Indestructible Items (Armors, Weapons, Tools etc)
Open new chests IMMEDIATELY, no wait times ;)
Free Fast Travels (you'll not consume Energy anymore) I'm working on a fix for this one.

Notes: this hack is very well-balanced. Made by a GAMER for GAMERS, to ensure you'll enjoy this game at its best, without killing the fun!

Installation Instructions :
Just download the .apk file below and install it to your device by tapping on it.

This topic is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can download this game (or users who donated for this single game). If you're not yet a VIP member, or you want to know more about single game donation, read: How to become a VIP?

Credits to : Sbenny

Download Link(s) :

File only for VIP members. Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Items are undestructible on my side, I can confirm the chest and the travel thing, but Items are undestructible, that's why I said to double check before posting.

Redownload the VIP hack, since I applied some small changes. MOD Features updated.

manudion12

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Fast update .!!! Thanks

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 6 years
Thanks alot sBennys . THE Best like always :)

manudion12

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Hi Sbenny,
I don't know if it's due to the beta version or your mod that could have to do with this but here are some weird things that is happening :
1. I'm invincible to zombies and other players but not to spike fence... are we supposed to be invincible with that mod ?
2. When i change boots, the movement speed decrease everytime.. i'm now down to 12 with a swat boot normally with 44 movement speed. At 12, i can't even walk... I will need to restard a new game soon if i want to be able to play lol

Anyways, i wanted to share those points so maybe you could try to investigate during your work for the energy fix and sahre with other members of this forum.

Thanks a lot a i really appreciate your work here (y)

secretbunker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 6 years
Awesome mod, boss, very clever solution. Thank you, sBenny.

dean_64uk

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 8 years

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi Sbenny,
I don't know if it's due to the beta version or your mod that could have to do with this but here are some weird things that is happening :
1. I'm invincible to zombies and other players but not to spike fence... are we supposed to be invincible with that mod ?
2. When i change boots, the movement speed decrease everytime.. i'm now down to 12 with a swat boot normally with 44 movement speed. At 12, i can't even walk... I will need to restard a new game soon if i want to be able to play lol

Anyways, i wanted to share those points so maybe you could try to investigate during your work for the energy fix and sahre with other members of this forum.

1. It's because of the game itself. The defense of your character doesn't count towards spikes and other environmental items.
2. Thanks to dean_64uk I can tell you that this is true, but you don't have to start a new game. It's enough to die of thirst or hunger in order to reset your stats. Also, this seems to happen because the armor you copy with the dupe hack is visual only at the beginning, so when you wear it, the game doesn't correctly recognize it. You see for example speed +4 and you're faster indeed, but the real thing for the gmae is speed +0 because it thinks it's like you're wearing nothing, so when you remove it, you LOSE 4 speed from your ORIGINAL VALUE (the one you had before wearing the boots) and so on.

Now we all know my English is not so detailed, but I hope I gave you the idea about WHY it does happen, and what you can do to avoid it.

Hope it helps.

dean_64uk

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 8 years
Hi Sbenny,

1. It's because of the game itself. The defense of your character doesn't count towards spikes and other environmental items.
2. Thanks to dean_64uk I can tell you that this is true, but you don't have to start a new game. It's enough to die of thirst or hunger in order to reset your stats. Also, this seems to happen because the armor you copy with the dupe hack is visual only at the beginning, so when you wear it, the game doesn't correctly recognize it. You see for example speed +4 and you're faster indeed, but the real thing for the gmae is speed +0 because it thinks it's like you're wearing nothing, so when you remove it, you LOSE 4 speed from your ORIGINAL VALUE (the one you had before wearing the boots) and so on.

Now we all know my English is not so detailed, but I hope I gave you the idea about WHY it does happen, and what you can do to avoid it.

Hope it helps.

Thanks for the mention ;)

As for the reduction in speed, it is enough to let yourself die of hunger and thirst for it to reset! I honestly thought I'd messed my game up but a simple death sorted it :)

Although if you do keep reducing your speed and go to something like -100 you can then moonwalk very fast and all the controls are inverted haha :evil:

manudion12

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Hi Sbenny,

Hope it helps.

Alright thanks for the explanation. Now I understand more how to avoid being slowed down and how to fix it :D !!

Thank you for your help !! <br /><br /> -- 17 Jun 2017, 10:13 -- <br /><br />
Hi Sbenny,

Hope it helps.

Thanks for the mention ;)

As for the reduction in speed, it is enough to let yourself die of hunger and thirst for it to reset! I honestly thought I'd messed my game up but a simple death sorted it :)

Although if you do keep reducing your speed and go to something like -100 you can then moonwalk very fast and all the controls are inverted haha :evil:
HAHAHA, will definitely try this asap lol .. (y)
Thanks for the hint :p

Status
Not open for further replies.