원피스 사우전드 스톰 (OPTS Korean) v10.2.1 - Exclusive VIP Mega Mods

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,882 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

( ( dub ) )

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
One Piece Thousand Storm - Global v10.2.1 - Exclusive VIP Mega Mods

Name of the Game : One Piece Thousand Storm

Version : 10.2.1

Root Permissions Required ? No

Can be Played Offline ? No

Game Description : Come join us on an adventure with One Piece Thousand Storm! Collect & upgrade your favorite characters, collect & upgrade hilarious scene cards, battle bosses & other characters from the show. Play solo or group play with friends. Create or Join an Alliance. Do you have what it takes to be King of the Pirates?

Play Store :
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcoent.optsE&hl=en
Mod Features :

MOD 1: Solo Play 1
-Reduced enemy attack
-Reduced enemy health
-Always lucky
-Bag space increased
-Guaranteed rares from theater pulls
-Scene card enhancement mod
-Skill card enhancement mod
-Special attack card enhancement mod
-Scene card evolution mod
-Character evolution mod
-Player speed increased
-Check READ ME for more perks

MOD 2: Solo Play 2 - Medal/Fame Farm
-Reduced enemy attack
-Reduced enemy health
-Always lucky
-Bag space increased
-Character evolution mod
-Player speed increased
-Treasure Chest drop increased
-During event only: Lots of Fame Points

MOD 3: Group Play Friendly
-Always lucky
-Bag space increased
-Character evolution mod
All perks that can be seen by other players removed.

Berry Income Increase - Removed from all mods due to new addition. See "Read Me" for details.

Check the "READ ME" section before playing for must do's & other Secret Perks! ;)

READ ME :
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Installation Instructions :
To install this game - Make sure any previous version of the game has be uninstalled beforehand. Next, download the .apk file of your choice below. If you're on pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it.

This topic is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can download this game (or users who donated for this single game). If you're not yet a VIP member, or you want to know more about single game donation, read: How to become a VIP?

Credits to : ( ( dub ) )

Download Link(s) :

File only for VIP members. Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
🔒 Hidden content

Status
Not open for further replies.