War Robots v2.5.0 - Hack

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,005 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v2.5.0

Root needed? YES. The signed apk doesn't let you play.

Can be played Offline? YES

Game description:
Walking War Robots is an action-packed multiplayer game with 6 vs. 6 team battles in real-time! Join the ranks of the Metal Warriors!

It's a time of war, pilot! Are you ready for surprise attacks, intricate tactical maneuvers and the many sneaky tricks your rivals have in store for you? Destroy enemy robots, capture all the beacons, and upgrade your weapons to increase combat strength, speed, and durability of your battle robot. Prove yourself in each map and use different strategies and tactics to emerge victorious from battle!

Some of the awesome features of Walking War Robots:
– 16 battle robots with different strengths;
– countless weapons, including ballistic missiles, energy and plasma guns. What will you choose?
– many possible combinations of robots and weapons. Create a war machine to fit your own play style;
– create an epic robot squad to stand with your allies in battle;
– join epic PvP battles against rivals from all over the world;
– complete military tasks for bonuses and earn the Best Pilot title.

Get ready to fight!!!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixonic.wwr
Mod Features:
Premium Status Enabled (some features should work)
Anti Ban

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.
Then, download the GAME CACHE file and extract it to sdcard/Android/obb/HERE!
Now you're ready to play :p

Credits to: Sbenny

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Clean Version:
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Zioyman

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
:( root is killing me

Zions

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

Alex1980

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm from Ukraine. I've never heard about this site. Tnanks for the great work. Like from me)

Status
Not open for further replies.