Dungeon Legends v2.13 - VIP ULTIMATE HACK

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,651 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Name of the Game : Dungeon Legends

Version : 2.13

Root Permissions Required ? NO

Can be Played Offline ? NO

Game Description :

Enjoy a true action RPG experience with Dungeon Legends and take on the challenges of the dungeons to earn experience and gain the respect of your people.
Enter the dungeons and take part in the weekly events. In each unique journey you will get new rewards that will help you improve our skills.
Fight against other players in real-time battles where your skills will make the difference. Enter the arena alone or with friends, and prove you are the greatest warrior.
The controls are designed for touch devices. Guide your character through the passageways and find the right strategy to defeat the hordes of enemies, using a combination of your special abilities to vanquish them.
Explore the dungeons with your friends in online co-op mode. Team up with them to complete the hardest challenges and obtain powerful items.

Features of Dungeon Legends:
- Fight real-time battles against other players
- Join a clan and conquer the dungeons
- Fight in PvP matches with your friends, family or strangers all around the world
- All game modes can be played for free
- Team up with your friends to explore the dungeons in co-op mode
- Real time chat with other players
- High-resolution graphics
- Google Play Games support
- Optimized for a true Mobile experience

Play Store :
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codigames.dungeon
Mod Features :

Blacksmith Upgrade Stats multiplied from 5X to 10X
Get 100 Times Higher EXP from Blacksmith Upgrades
Unlimited Mithril (Mithril increases each time you spend it aat the blacksmith)
Money increase instead of decreasing when doing a Blacksmith Upgrade
Get Legendary items instead of Normal items when doing Researches (Sbenny's Magic °-°)
Get 100 Times Higher EXP From Researches
Instant Researches
Money increase instead of decreasing when doing a Research
Unlimited Lives (each time you'll run out of lives, a free pack of Lives will be *magically* delivered to you and you will get 50 lives)
All Quests Unlocked & Completed (a lot of initial Gold and Gems)
100% Gold Drop Chance from Destroyed Items & Monsters Killed
100% Life Potion Drop Chance from Destroyed Items & Monsters Killed
100% Mana Potion Drop Chance from Destroyed Items & Monsters Killed
100% Items Drop Chance from Destroyed Items & Monsters Killed

VIDEO PREVIEW (THANKS TO AXIOM FOR THE AWESOME WORK):

https://youtu.be/RvbyHU6DoRk

Installation Instructions :
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

This topic is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can download this game. If you're not yet a VIP member, read: How to become a VIP?

Credits to : Sbenny

Download Link(s) :

File only for VIP members. Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

ButtPack

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
time to try this again thx for update.
Edit:
Not sure if its just me but when ever I do a research my game crashes. Also doing upgrades with blackamiths.

Edify

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks Sbenny for the update.
aside from this, can you help me a bit, im a bit curious about how this game force update / check version
I did change version in manifest.xml and dex , but still game detect its the older version.
I sniffed the packed data, the game sending the version as current version not the one that I modified in those files.

Hope you enlighten me :D

NoxOn3

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Awsome, thanks for the fast response!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks Sbenny for the update.
aside from this, can you help me a bit, im a bit curious about how this game force update / check version
I did change version in manifest.xml and dex , but still game detect its the older version.
I sniffed the packed data, the game sending the version as current version not the one that I modified in those files.

Hope you enlighten me :D
I think the version check is into .dll files and not manifest.xml or smali.

MOD FIXED!

Djjohnson13p

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
FYI, Do not attempt to use the blacksmith, not only does it crash the game, when you reload it takes you back to the anvil pop up and you can't clear it, so its a crash loop and have to reinstall ^^

Edify

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hi Sbenny, there a new update just being released, kindly help to update

Status
Not open for further replies.