[EXCLUSIVE] WarFriends Ver-1.1.1 [DEBUG MENU]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,950 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanYal Saleem

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years

Version: Ver-1.1.1

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? NO

Game description:
Go to war with your friends and become the world’s best squad in WarFriends, a unique 3D tactical action game from the makers of Mega Dead Pixel.
Dodge bullets, dive between cover and take out the invading enemy forces by any means necessary!

ONLINE WAR – Create a squad and enlist your friends to fight alongside you in ranked online deathmatches. Can you lead your squad to the top of the leaderboards?

RAISE AN ARMY – Build an army of shotgunners, drones, and even jet pack troopers to deploy strategically in the heat of battle

INTRODUCING WARCARDS – Build a deck of WarCards with game-changing perks. Deploy them in battle to slow your enemy, boost your weapons, inflate heads and much more!

INCREDIBLE FIREPOWER – Unlock a full arsenal of weapons ranging from pistols to anti-tank bazookas!

WarFriends features:
• Duke it out in unique 1v1 tactical combat battles
• Squad up with your friends and go to war with the world
• Dominate the battlefield with simple and intuitive touch controls
• Play CO-Op with friends in WarPath Mode!
• Collect soldiers and WarCards to deploy strategically

What’s a little war between friends? Stay up to date on the latest WarFriends news: http://www.facebook.com/warfriendsgame

Important Consumer Information. This app: Requires acceptance of EA's Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA. Includes in-game advertising. Collects data through third party ad serving and analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details). Requires a persistent Internet connection (network fees may apply). Contains direct links to the Internet and social networking sites intended for an audience over 13. Allows players to communicate via Facebook notifications. To disable see the settings in-game. The app uses Google Play Games. Log out of Google Play Games before installation if you don’t want to share your game play with friends.

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chillingo.warfriends.android.gplay
Mod Features:
Cheat Menu:
- Immortal
- High Damage
- Unlimited XP
- Ammo
- ESP
Etc

NOTE:
Not responsible for any bans

Installation Instructions:
1- Downlaod OBB from the below link
2- Extract it and Copy the OBB folder to Internalmemory/SDCard - android - OBB and paste it
MAKE SURE THE NAME OF OBB LIKE THIS
com.chillingo.warfriends.android.gplay

3- Downlaod MOD from below link
4- Install it
5- Enjoy!!

Credits to: @DanYal

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Infamous

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
Its from ar hahah you leeching.Lol. Dont take others mod credit

DanYal Saleem

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much for telling :)
It's on AR doesn't mean only they can mod buddy , grow up ,
you leeching doesn't mean other leeching too :)
Tell Sbenny DanYal leeched this mod , and i'll give him proof how i mod this
Have a nice day :)

Infamous

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
Then wtf did you said my mod was leeched .When i also said same thing u sid it was leeched.changing urvwords in some days

DanYal Saleem

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
[url=http://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=31931#p31931:7l6c5bml]Infamous » 36 minutes ago[/url] said:
Then wtf did you said my mod was leeched .When i also said same thing u sid it was leeched.changing urvwords in some days
PM me , stop spamming on posts :)

asuhdude

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Sounds like you put a lot of effort into it (if you really made it yourself) gonna check it out, thanks.

asuhdude

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Well I got banned after using it for an hour, dunno what the exact problem was but that's okay. The game's updated to 1.1.2. Can you make a different hack? I think it'll be easy to detect if it's a developer debug menu.
Maybe something like increased xp or money per battle, some way to cheese out lootboxes or hit through shields. If not, an ammo hack or no reload for all weapons/items would be lots of help.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
New version is out:

http://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5326

#Topic Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.