Battlestar Galactica: Squadrons v1.1.6 - Unlimited Cubits & More (HACK)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,321 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Name of the Game : Battlestar Galactica: Squadrons

Version : v1.1.6

Root Permissions Required ? NO

Can be Played Offline ? NO

Game Description :

Play Store :
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ludia.bsg
Mod Features :

Unlimited Cubits
Unlimited Water
Unlimited Tylium
Free Unlimited Card Packets
Unlimited Gold Blueprints (open card packets to get them)
Unlimited Silver Blueprints (open card packets to get them)
Unlimited Bronze Blueprints (open card packets to get them)
Unlimited Metals (recycle all the spaceships you'll get with blueprints to get as much metals as you want)

Notes: I suggest you to play the tutorial and complete it BEFORE installing the mod. Then, you'll be able to restore your data with your facebook account.

Installation Instructions :
Just download the file below and follow the instructions.

This topic is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can download this game (or users who donated for this single game). If you're not yet a VIP member, or you want to know more about single game donation, read: How to become a VIP?

Credits to : Sbenny

Download Link(s) :

File only for VIP members. Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

itgamer

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 8 years
Come on. I can't be the only person that thought that robot chick was hot in the series.

itgamer

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 8 years
[url=http://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28682#p28682:3e230bxt]itgamer » 27 minutes ago[/url] said:
Come on. I can't be the only person that thought that robot chick was hot in the series.

Finish tutorial Uninstalled the Google play version installed your version and it won't let me load my Facebook save. Any advice sir?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
[url=http://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28682#p28682:13i1mjme]itgamer » 27 minutes ago[/url] said:

Finish tutorial Uninstalled the Google play version installed your version and it won't let me load my Facebook save. Any advice sir?
Maybe you forgot to SAVE it by syncing on facebook BEFORE uninstalling it. If you instead did it, ensure you don't have the facebook app installed on your smartphone, which may cause some issues!

SniperChef

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Another great mod by sbenny!!! Thank you for your time and hard work sir ;)

SniperChef

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Issue here, followed the install instructions 100%. Played game well past tutorial and fb saved. I do not have fb app at all. Installed mod, lets me login as fb user....THEN, when it asks to download via wifi or not.....CRASH!! :)

Edit:

Installed Lucky Patcher and guess what??

WORKS 100% :) ;)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE HELP AND THIS MOD!!! AWESOME!

Chronosflash

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
New to vip. Cant see the download link.... help :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.