Legendary Game of Heroes v1.7.5 - 1 Hit Kill

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,105 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerprogoose

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I finally got it to work. I installed play store version first, then login, then unistall. Then install the modded version.
It worked for mw but now, I am BANNED.

Powerprogoose

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I finally got it to work. I installed play store version first, then login, then unistall. Then install the modded version.
It worked for mw but now, I am BANNED.
Do you have a rooted phone?Im using this mod on a rooted phone and havent gotten banned yet.
Yeah, My phone is rooted. Was able to do one guild event then banned after the battle. Oh well, moving on to the next game.

oscarveli21

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
For the people that have gotten banned using this mod,I have a question.Did you try this mod on a new account or good account?I have tried this mod on 2 different devices starting new accounts and havent gotten banned,I wonder if it makes a difference?

Powerprogoose

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I didn't get banned on the last version because it was a new account. Then the game updated and I was forced to update via play store since no mod update was available at that time. Then this mod came and I updated to this, that's when I got banned. I've stopped playing it now. I don't want to start over. Mod works though.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐