Legendary Game of Heroes v1.7.5 - 1 Hit Kill

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,915 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v1.7.5

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? NO

Game description:
Legendary: Game of Heroes is a wonderful TCG in which you'll collect cards with mythic creatures and legendary heroes, very similar to "Magic". Take your team to the battle against numerous enemies. Travel across a fantasy world of this Android game together with mighty heroes. Apply your logic skills and power of different elements to defeat monsters in the battles. Enlarge your collection of heroes having unique abilities.

Features of Legendary: Game of Heroes for Android:

• Unique and graphically stunning characters
• Bright effects
• Online duels against other players
• Devasting skills

Join (or create) a guild and play with your friends communicating via game chat. Take part in game events and get prizes! Download now Legendary: Game of Heroes MOD APK for Android, free at Sbenny.com!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.n3twork.legendary
Mod Features:
1 Hit Kill

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Powerprogoose

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
It doesn't connect with google play games. It can't link the device with the account so I have to start over from level 1? and do I lose my account next update?

oscarveli21

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years

oscarveli21

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
has anybody else gotten banned using this? I want to try it on my main account but am scared it will get banned.Since I already have an account banned using a different mod from a different site.

Status
Not open for further replies.