Independence Day: Extinction v1.6.0 - VIP EXCLUSIVE HACK

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,404 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Name of the Game : Independence Day: Extinction

Version : v1.6.0

Root Permissions Required ? NO

Can be Played Offline ? NO

Game Description :
Independence Day: Extinction is a wonderful strategy game for Android based on the popular movie. Choose your side in the war between humans and aliens. Take the army equipped with high technology weapons into the battle. Build a well protected military headquarters in this Android game and defend it from enemies.

Features of Independence Day Extinction for Android:

• Alien technologies
• Stunning 3D graphics
• Exciting battles
• Manage your headquarters
• Fights with other players in Online PvP battles

Make unique flying machines, fighting ground machinery and other fighting units. Make scientific research and open up wonderful technologies which will help you gather an invincible army. Make alliances and fight together with friends against players from all over the world by downloading now Independence Day: Extinction MOD APK for Android, only at Sbenny.com

Play Store :
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lk.idr
Mod Features :
My custom cheat enabled with:
Unlimited Fusion
Unlimited Titanum
Unlimited Plasma

Notes: to activate my hack, go to Settings and tap on "Terms of Service". You'll get 99999999 of everything! Please be aware there's always a ban chance in online games!

Installation Instructions :
Just download the .apk file below and install it to your device by tapping on it.

This topic is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can download this game (or users who donated for this single game). If you're not yet a VIP member, or you want to know more about single game donation, read: How to become a VIP?

Credits to : Sbenny

Download Link(s) :

File only for VIP members. Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

itgamer

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 8 years
Well I guess it's that time again. ...

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

UPDATE: I got banned almost instantly... lol As soon as I click the TOS and upgrade a few things I got WRECKED! lol

Zions

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status