Pixel Gun 3D (Pocket Edition) v10.4.1 - EXCLUSIVE MEGA MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,281 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v10.4.1

Root needed? NO & YES (difference: with ROOT you can play online)

Can be played Offline? YES

Game description:
Try Pixel Gun 3D (Pocket Edition) in MULTIPLAYER MODE with Cooperative, Deathmatch & Deadly Games! Pixel Gun 3D (Pocket Edition) is also a cool modern block world shooter with singleplayer campaign and survival arena.
Now you have a perfect chance to battle with your friends, classmates and colleagues or anyone else around the world! You can create and customize your character using a special skins maker and then show off on the battlefield! It is an awesome pocket FPS shooter for all kinds of players!

*** MULTIPLAYER MODES***

Deathmatch mode features:

• Worldwide or local.
• Unique maps of various shapes and sizes.
• Varied weaponry, ranging from Magic Bow, Combat M16 Rifle, Golden Desert Eagle and Lightsaber to the simplest weapons, in case you want to butcher someone with a knife.
• Up to 8 players in one game.
• Chat is available! Talk with friends right in the battle!
• Challenging and exciting experience that can really get you hooked!

*** COOPERATIVE MODE ***

Cooperative mode features:
• Up to 4 Players in one game.
• Chat is available as well!
• 8 special maps.
• Hardcore gameplay.
• Coins as a reward for top results.

*** SURVIVAL CAMPAIGN ***

In this mode your character is “face to face” with hordes of deadly zombies attacking you from all sides. A lot of enemies from cops & robbers to nurses and swat members! You have to wipe them out otherwise you are doomed!
Your only task is not an easy one - to whack all the monsters. Don't let the seeds of fear grown in your head. If you survive all the attacks of the dead, you'll face the EVIL ZOMBIE BOSS in this game mode. Having made mincemeat of him, you open the portal to the next battlefields! Start your combat.

New cool features in a campaign mode:

• A new training camp for first-timers.
• HD graphics.
• New cool maps like a Forest full of seeds.
• Cool new songs
• More challenging gameplay: now you are not able to pass through enemies & different mobs. Watch out for narrow passages and lanes! There you almost have no chance to get out alive!
Make up your mind about the gun (though you may prefer a bow or a knife) and polish your killing skills! Perform at your best and share your high score on Facebook and Twitter!

Main Features of a campaign mode:
• Wide choice of arms, such as Colt, Heavy machine gun, AK47, MP5, and a lot more.
• A lot of absolutely different maps.
• Many types of zombies and enemies.
• Awesome HD pixel graphics with dynamic light.
• Breathtaking sound effects and songs. Use headphones for maximum fun!
• Cool fun on the age of PC FPS shooters.

Now you can make your OWN SKIN and USE IT IN THE MULTIPLAYER GAME too!
Thank you for all the comments and advices, we really appreciate it. In this version we tried to fulfill your wishes. Wait for the next updates with new cool features!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixel.gun3d
Mod Features:
Free Shopping
Free Upgrades
Antiban (untested)
Can Play Multiplayer Matches (ROOT ONLY)

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one. Now it's time to download the GAME CACHE (optional, it can be downloaded automatically once you start the game) and extract it to sdcard/Android/obb/ as usual and enjoy this awesome game!

Credits to: Me (Sbenny)

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Clean Version:
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

sami8j

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
Re: Pixel Gun 3D (Pocket Edition) v10.4.1 - EXCLUSIVE MEGA M

really i dont like this kind while more than one billion people play it

Thanks <3

keep going

dotadummy02

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

Thanks a lot sir Sbenny! I just installed pixelgund3d new mod, the mod seems to work but theres a lil problem, it seems i cant play multiplayer. I rooted my device and tried again but to no avail still cant play multiplayer. Is there something i missed?
BTW i dowloaded the NEEDED ROOT apk

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Ensure you make Google Play login. If you installed the ROOT version you will not have problems making Google Play login. This is the reason Multiplayer Battles can't be accessed.

WalaGamer HC

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years

Tnks.!

thinking

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years

this one still works? imma test it

Sbenny