How to change your avatar

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,805 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If you are reading this Topic, your avatar probably looks like this:

and you are willing to change it. If yes, you're in the right place! Here I'll show you how easy is to set a custom Avatar.

### HOW TO CHANGE YOUR AVATAR ###

Setting your own custom Avatar is a simple process. There are only three steps and they will be listed below::

1) "Edit avatar".

Just click HERE (or click on "User Profile" located at the top-left of the forum, then click on the "Profile" tab and then "Edit avatar").

2) Choose your Avatar.

You have three ways to set your custom avatar:

1. "Upload from your machine"

This way you will upload an image from your PC or Device.

2. Upload from a URL

Just enter the URL (link) of where the image is stored (usually right click on a image you found on the web and select "Copy Image URL" and then paste in the box)

3. Link off-site

Similar to the previous one, the only difference is you will not upload the avatar on sbenny.com but it will be loaded from the website you are linking from.

2.5) (OPTIONAL) Avatar size.

This optional steps will allow you to specify different size for your Avatar. This is usually not needed since our website will automatically set the best width and height for your picture. If you want to set a custom dimension just put the desired Width and Height (in pixels) into the boxes.

3. Save changes.

Before saving, ensure to uncheck "Check and Submit to use your Gravatar" (if enabled).
When you're done, remember to Save the changes to apply them. To do this, just click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.

Hope it helps, if you have further questions, reply below and I will give you all the details you need!

Enjoy the Forum of Sbenny.com

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
How to create an avatar

fabienne80

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you - this is one of the things I always look for first🙂
Post automatically merged:

Now I need to update. For me, that's not possible. Do I need to have a specific level before I can change my avatar?

With the specified link always comes: The requested page could not be found.

pongtep111

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
ขอบคุณมากๆครับสำหรับคำแน๊ะนำดีๆ

thank very much for tip .

Mubof

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks, I was looking for this, I'm not a person who navigates or uses forums. :)

MsAngelWings

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 3 years
geart job love how you showed how to do it as well as giving clear details as well love it 😁 🥇💯🎉🎊🎉

Mo20

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
You made it so easy
I appreciate that