How to get a Multi-Rank

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,076 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello guys, here you can find out a legend for MultiRank and how to gain them.

By default, every user comes only with the LEVEL rank as explained here, but here I'll show you the entire list of sbenny.com's ranks and how to get them!

What is a MultiRank? Simple.

The term "MultiRank" is used when you have more than 1 titles in our Board. For example, if you are a Youtuber but you also MOD games, you can have both titles under your username. This way you will not only be recognized only as Youtuber but also as HACKER.

Both tags will be shown in your profile, threads, posts etc.

RANKS LIST:

approved_releaser.jpg
You need to release a few working games or apps on our community, and after verifying you're the author of it, we'll automatically assign you this title. Your username style will also change, and you'll get 30% of every SB Points unlocked content from your Games/Apps.

elite_mod_squad.jpg
One of the most exclusive ranks of our community. You need to have hacked at least 25 working games or apps (including at least 3 game/apps from the Game/App Requests section) in less than a month, and shared them exclusively for this website only. Your username style will also change, and you'll get 60% of every SB Points unlocked content from your threads. Please note you'll lose your Elite Mod Squad position if you don't keep being active, or you start posting mods elsewhere.

youtuber.jpg
You need to have uploaded at least 35 Youtube videos in this section, with a link to our website in all your videos and which follows all the other rules listed in that section.

tpm.jpg
If you have what it takes to beat everyone, by posting more than others (as soon as it's not spam or unrelevant content), you'll be granted this special title, and your name will also appear in the forum's index.

ebook_releaser.jpg
You need to release a few verified eBooks on our community, and after that, we'll automatically assign you this title. Your username style will also change, and you'll get 30% of every SB Points unlocked content from your eBooks.

hell.jpg
Can be purchased from the SB Points Shop for 66,666 SB Points. It lasts 666 days and yes, it gives you an EXCLUSIVE flaming look to your username which will amaze everyone!

staff.jpg
Staff roles. We don't post publicly the ways to gain them as it depends on many subjective factors.

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Re: [NEWS] MultiRank

Done ;)

idiot_me

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Re: MultiRank

Can i also request for uploader?
i already release and post 7 posts in these 2 days

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

If you will tomorrow too, then you will be a Uploader :)

I will edit first post Tomorrow in the evening, adding more details & special requirements ( TOP SECRET :p ) so if you will be fast enough to meet current requirements before my edit, you will be an Uploader :) Otherwise you will need to meet our new requirements :D

Further informations will be given soon!

P3triiX

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 8 years

mhhhh
TOP SECRET eh ...

idiot_me

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years

Sbenny said:
If you will tomorrow too, then you will be a Uploader :)

I will edit first post Tomorrow in the evening, adding more details & special requirements ( TOP SECRET :p ) so if you will be fast enough to meet current requirements before my edit, you will be an Uploader :) Otherwise you will need to meet our new requirements :D

Further informations will be given soon!
Target of Uploader reached : 9 posts in 3 days

Raynne

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 8 years

@idiot_me if you wanna be an Uploader, be ready and you should be active to postsl useful threads :D

@Sbenny Please give me a chance to handle Uploaders :cool:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

According to current rules, idiot_me meets actual requirements needed to become an Uploader. I am fair and what I promise is always given. 4th Rank coming in 5 minutes!

Take it as a "event" where you can take advantage of MultiRanks because they are a new feature of our board. This evening (evening for me.. 9:54 am here) rules will change and it will become a bit harder to get ranks ;).

Raynne if you want, you can have the role to verify if a user meets future requirements (this will apply to EVERY rank and not only to UPLOADER one)

idiot_me

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years

Raynne said:
@idiot_me if you wanna be an Uploader, be ready and you should be active to postsl useful threads :D

@Sbenny Please give me a chance to handle Uploaders :cool:
Just request for it i am sure that you will get it.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

There's written sbenny.com in your intro so I think it's ok :)

idiot_me

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years

OMG.... Hacker+ needs 35 games ?!
In my opinion, 20 is enough hard.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Plus ranks are the real challenge, very hard to get but they will unlock special abilities on this Forum, and theese abilities are only obtainable with these ranks. PRO is the ultimate rank, for best users and it will unlock even more features. Hacker+ requirements: decreased to 25 games. Hope you appreciate it ;)

idiot_me

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years

Lol i will never gt pro rank .. Due to i don't know how to upload a video...
And do the moderator /Co-admin/admin have all the speacial abilities ?

Raxx

Veteran Lv7️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 8 years
Re: Must Read: MultiRank

Hey, so I'm gonna drop Youtuber, but apply for Tester, but you told me to apply here. Soo. Yeah, I meet all the requirements, both for Tester and the main requirements.