UsersDownload.com - Our File Hosting

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,931 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Now we're on sbupload.com: a newer platform with better features, so instead of reaching usersdownload.com, please reach sbupload.com to signup and upload files.

Dear community,

it's time to make another Topic and this time it'll be about our own File Hosting: USERSDOWNLOAD!!!
As you may already know, we're one of the very few website all around the world to have file hosting service called "SB(enny) UPLOAD".

INTRO

Everything started on August 2015, when I noticed all the file hostings I used to store our apks (and not only) had common bad things I absolutely didn't like such as:

1) Very slow download speed for free members
They simply FORCED users to leave these websites because of 60 kb/s download speeds. What about if you were trying to download a big game such as GTA San Andreas for Android? 2 GB at 60 kb/s will be downloaded in... 4 days?

2) Massive presence of harmful advertisements
For example, auto-installation of malwares when trying to download your desired file.

3) Pop Ads
Pop Ads are advertisements which opens in a new Tab which often include spywares or locked windows

4) Surveys
Seriously? Surveys = SCAM

5) Annoying Wait times
Sometimes only 30 seconds, some other times 60 seconds!!! Are we serious? 60 seconds of wait time to download a 20 MB apk file?

6) Weird Captchas
With the excuse Captchas prevents bot usages, some "smart" people added very odd captchas (such as the video-captchas) and added so many ads inside them to get fraudolent clicks by unexperienced users

7) Download limits
For example, you couldn't download more than 2 files at once, or you couldn't download more than X files every day.

8) Files Expiration
Files were very very easily deleted on these hostings for expiration or fake complaints.
and many many other annoying things..

So I started thinking about an alternative solution to ensure my users would have enjoyed my website as much as they can.
I spent days, weeks and then months trying to make my own file hosting and, on 1st of November, the "USERSDOWNLOAD" project was finally launched and it's currently being used as the ONLY ALLOWED FILE HOSTING at our website. (note: you can still use other file hosting services if you want, but only as mirrors and not as main link)

Some of the features of Usersdownload - Free Unlimited Cloud Storage - Easy way to share your files are:

1) Unlimited Download Speed
2) Unlimited Upload Speed
3) No Captchas
4) No Pop Ads
5) No daily download limits
6) No file Expiration
7) Support for Remote URL Uploads
8) No wait times

and much, much more!

If you're new to usersdownload, I'll write below a short description of basic operations you can do with our File Hosting.

First of all, it's not required to signup, but I do suggest you to create a free account in order to easily manage your files and to have other minor advantages, so click the following link:

and you'll need to put a Username, a Password and an E-Mail which will be used to give you important updated about usersdownload and/or your account.
NOTE: No confirmation will be needed. Your account will be instantly active after your registration.

So, you'll be prompted to your account area and, at the top, you'll notice a simple menu:

Let's describe these simple functions:

MY ACCOUNT

1. Username. It does contain the username you chosen while you signed up.
2. Premium account expire. It does contain informations about the Premium membership (if premium) expiration. It's awarded to every VIP member of our website but you could also purchase it separately, directly from usersdownload.com. It allows the download of VIP games and other minor advantages.
3. Account balance. Not yet operative, it contains the amount of money you collected from users' downloads.
4. Used space. You have no space limits, however here you'll see how much space did you use to host your files.
5. Traffic available today. It's "Unlimited" for everyone, because you have no download/upload limits at usersdownload.com.
6. My published files link. It shows you a link which contains all the files you set as "Public". I don't suggest to set any file as Public since it allows an easy leech. I'll give you explainations about file properties later, in "MY FILES".
7. My affiliate link. If you give that link to a user which is not yet a registered user, he will become your referral and you'll get a percentage of earnings from his downloads.
8. My referrals. It shows you a link which contains the username of all your referrals. In the example, that user has got "342" referrals.
9. E-mail. Your current e.mail. You can change it by simply replacing the text.
10, 11, 12. Used to change your current password. Quite easy to understand so I think no explaination is needed here.
13. Payment info: Not yet operative, it will contain your paypal e-mail address when we'll enable payments.
14. Security Lock. If enabled, prevent account modifications. Useful if you think someone spotted your password and/or logged in as you.
15. Direct downloads. Feature available for Premium users only, enables the instant direct download link.
16. Save Settings. If you modified anything, this will save and apply your changes.

UPLOAD FILES

FILE UPLOAD

From here you can Upload your desired file(s). Note: you can upload up to 50 different files at once at our file hosting!
From the main screen you can click on "Browse" to select files from your computer or directly drag and drop files into that window.

REMOTE URL UPLOAD

From this screen you can remotely upload from other file hosting services. How does it work? Simple. It uses the generated download link of your browser (if you're on Chrome, it's the link you will find in the "Downloads" tab of your browser, under the downloaded file's icon) to move it on usersdownload. The advantages of this technique are:

1) Faster upload speeds (usually)
2) No internet slow down (you will not use your bandwidth, so you will not notice any slow down while you remotely upload files)
3) Easier process (no need to download and then reupload the file because you'll grab it directly from the source)

Sadly, the Remote URL Upload feature doesn't work with every website. Here's a list of file hosting services from where you can use the Remote URL Upload feature:

• Userscloud.com (note: remove the "s" from "https" at the beginning of the Userscloud's download link you're going to use, to avoid problems)
• Uploadex.com (note: remove the "s" from "https" at the beginning of the Uploadex's download link you're going to use, to avoid problems)
• Dailyuploads.net
• Mobdisc.com
• Sendspace.com
• Mediafire.com
• Revclouds.com
• Apkpure.com
• Mob.org
• Uptobox.com
• If you know other websites supporting this feature, please let us know with a reply below and I'll add it to this list

At the right, you'll find a box to send the file to a recipient's mail, etc.

MY FILES

1. SEARCH YOUR FILES. If you have too many files, you're lazy, or you simply want to find easily a file, you can use this cool feature. It does support instant results which appears when you type some letters.
2. Downloads. It does show the number of times a file has been downloaded.
3. Premium Only. Check a file under "Premium Only" to make the file downloadable only by Premium Users. Required for VIP games.
4. Public File. Allows users to copy your file into their account with a click.
5. Edit File. You can change the name, add a password, set the file as public and many other features.
6. Delete file. Click on the x to permanently delete the file.

Renew Premium/Upgrade to Premium

You can purchase or renew your Premium membership thru this window. It's not needed if you become a VIP member because it will be manually assigned to your account by me.

That's all for now, folks. Please reply below if you have any feedbacks, reports or questions.

Thank you for reading,

Sbenny

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Changelog 11/09/2017

- Fixed a bug which didn't let you press the "Add More" button once the first file was selected for the upload
- Fixed a bug which didn't make the Drag & Drop function works properly after dragging the first file(s)

Special thanks to for reporting the bugs to me!

danyzystem

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny Hi, I would like to help in translating the web site to the Spanish language of Latin America.
I only ask the texts in English is in files .txt, .pdf, etc.. for translation.

I expect an answer.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
OMG GUYS!?! I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!!😭😭PLEASE SOMEBODY, ANYBODY??? I'M A GOOD PERSON BUT OH SOOOO VERY COMPUTER ILLETERATE
If you still need help, or if you have any questions, feel free to DM me and I will be more than happy to help you out!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you for your help @danyzystem :)

Thanks for your help! Here's the original ENGLISH language file, as attachment below, you don't have to change every single text, of course. Most common ones will be more than awesome, thanks again :)

PS: If you think it'd be easier for you, I could send you the SPANISH language file.

Attachments

BedroomNinja

♜ Mιɳɳҽʂσƚα Nαƚιʋҽ ♜
Member for 6 years
Thanks. I will join up here when I have some time and share some content.

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the easy to read tutorial wow this is more than a great site I'm learning more than i expected when I first joined now I'm trying to find time to get stuck in so I can add some things as I feel that I am only leeching at the moment but not for long. And I will learn to mod as soon as I can to become part of this great community. 🤑 Sbcash yea

JERSHON

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can Somebody Help Me How To Upload Because Am Confused

RedLightning07

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi, I'm trying to download a game from your site but usersdownload is so slow I can't. I have tried using with iDM and without iDM. The download keeps failing because of poor download speed. Here is the game:LP MOD APK - Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.4.5 MOD

This is the first time I have experienced this. All other games seem to be working fine.

jeytheexmarine

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
When I attempt to register at userdownload I'm met with a screen that says registration disabled. Is there any way around this? I'm trying to upload an audiobook so that I can get some cash so I can veiw/download the content I'm looking for. Many thanks.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
We have recently swapped to SBUpload.com so new Usersdownload accounts cannot be created. Visit SBUpload and then create a new account there to share your audiobook :)