The contest of your dreams!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,064 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello guys, this topic is intended as the "source" of the next and following events!

What I want to know from you all is: "What kind of event would you like here at sbenny.com forums?"

Your limit is your imagination, take some minutes and write a detailed reply, including:

1) A detailed description of the contest you'd like us to do such as:
Sharing games (the users who will share the highest number of games in X period, will win the contest)
Video contest (like the previous we did, the users who will make the highest number of videos about our mods will win the contest)
and so on...

2) Prizes. They could be:
- VIP (Lifetime 1st, A week 2nd, One day 3rd)
- Stuffs (USB Sticks, MicroSD Cards, Smartphone covers, Smartphone tempered glasses, earphones, etc)
- or everything else you do have in mind!

3) Duration & Dates
E.g. "duration of 30 days and to begin the next week"

The most detailed you are, the higher chances you have to make your dream contest come true so start right now thinking about your desired event and share your ideas with us!

Contests till now:

Sharing Contest - Contest about sharing mods from external sources to our website, giving credits to original authors. We don't need this..
Hacking Contest - Contest about hacking and releasing ONLY HERE your own mods with a special splash/toast message which includes our forum url.
Youtube Contest - Contest about sharing on YouTube our releases. Each YouTube video will contain a link to the release.
Graphic Contest - Contest about making a special Android-based logo for a particular period of the year (e.g. Christams)

ViiP3R

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Re: Help: The contest of your dreams!

Sharing games seems possible although not everyone is a modder, or we share cracked games from other devices, e.g. PC... We would have to find games (modded) or mod them ourselves and (re)upload them here...
Prizes, of course, are a great motivation depending on the prize itself, e.g. VIP and other electronic equipment.
The duration of 2-4 Weeks might be a good idea, we don't want to take it to long, eh? :D

My opinion:
Sharing Games is a good idea.
Prizes such as VIP and electronic Equipment seem the best ideas.
2-4 weeks is optimal.

That's how I would want it :)

Regards,
-J (y)

Raxx

Veteran Lv7️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 8 years

1. Share modded games to our site (I know you were telling me to do it, and tbh, all the help could be great)

2. Prize: I know the recent want for Free VIP, so I thought, hey why not, however, I think 1st should be lifetime, yes, they deserved it, but 2nd should be a week, and 3rd should be something that you come up with, I don't really know, but I think the top 2 should only get VIP. :p

3. Duration: 30 days, begins tomorrow. (I guess this would be the day after you approve this, if you even approve it at all xD)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

If there will not be other replies to this topic, the incoming event will be about sharing games, as suggested by you guys and it should begin the 15th of this month!

Status
Not open for further replies.