Chat changes, once again LOL

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,070 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Ok guys, a new "small" update came for our chat (once again) and this time it adds some cool features. I'll sort them for importance (at least for me).

1) Games Area is now accessible from this forum (without leaving it) via iFrame. Just click this icon:

And this is what you'll get:

I think this is very useful, and I hope I'm not the only one having this opinion :)

Oh, next to it you'll also find a button to instantly Like our Facebook Page (if you didn't yet). Don't forget to ask for your Medal once you like our Facebook Page! More info here.

2) You can access a chat room, integrated with the chat at the bottom in EVERY page of the forum (this will be different from the Shoutbox you see at the forum's index). Here it is:

There's a chance in the future I'll add users-specific rooms, if I'll see interest in this feature.

3) You can now customize the chat, with a wide variety of themes, and here's how to do it:

At the moment, as you can see, there are already five different themes, but I don't exclude the possibility to add more theme if you guys would like to have more of them.

Ok guys that's all for now, I'll keep you updated if I'll add something new.

If you have any feedbacks or questions, don't think twice: reply below and let me know!

Thanks for your attention.

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years