TESTER'S WANTED

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,788 happy users since 2014.
Register

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hello everyone, my name is HateMeMore i'm an Moderator on pc area of the forum and an Game Tester for android, i'm looking for anyone that would like to help me and our webiste work fast and clean.

Requierments:

+ Free Time
+ Serious and Positive
+ To Report to me or any other staff

TESTER Equipment/s:

+ Any Tablet/phone or PC
+ Rooted or Not Rooted

Every Tester needs to download games or apps that others have uploades on this site for others to use and TEST them.
If game or app is outdated, they need to report to me for now, later on when other staff is avaliable this topic will be edited.
If game or app contains others credits instead of the users that has uploaded, they need to report to me
If game or app don't work at all, they need to report to me.

All Reporting to me is via PM on this website, in the report must include the topics url and the reason like : the game or app has been created by some other person, or game or app is outdated or game or app dosent work

If anyone interested please private mesage me , for further details... or reply to the thread, only LOOKING for SERIOUS USERS !!!!

Zioyman

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
That sounds very amusing I do play and test most of games so why not help the site and a moderator as well (y) if you like to have me as a tester :)

I have a Samsung galaxy A5 2016 unrooted as a device I can test on

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
this job is verry time consuming, if your up to it you got the job, im only looking on topics that are either outdated or don't work at all or the toast msg dont comply to the user that has posted the game or app, if you find anything like that pm me the topic link/url with an comment like whats wrong with the game or app

Zioyman

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
No problem about time I do spent quite a lot on looking for new and awesome mods I do have reported about wrong credits to sbenny before and reported for not working apps before I will do my best :)

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
for now if you do find any private msg me, sbenny and other staff are busy modding other games/apps

Zioyman

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
Yes won't be a problem I will have my phone on a rush looking for not working stuff

iiSidney

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
I am willing to help you out. I have both PC and mobile phone.

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
any games or apps that ar posted under the android release can be tested, anything thats outdated or out of the ordinarry please let em know, thx..