Major Forum Rules & File Hosting Changes!!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,743 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello dear community,

it's been a while since my last topic in "News & Events". I used to make small modifications without letting you know because I didn't want to bore you :p

This time, I made two MAJOR changes affecting sbenny.com and sbupload.com so I thought it was necessary to make a Topic in order to clarify my changes.

CHANGE #1: FORUM RULES

Lots of you guys asked for it, I always rejected and many of you left because of this so yeah, you "won the battle" :p
Starting from now, you're not "forced" to upload files to our file hosting anymore.
This means, you can now upload files on your favourite file hosting, if you find it more comfortable. Changes have been already done to Forum Rules, too.
I always dreamed to see everybody uploading files on a self managed file hosting, because I thought it was cool to have a unique feature which nobody else seems to have, but it seems not everybody here thinks like me. Please note you are still welcome if you would like to upload your files at our file hosting. This will still give users a file which can be downloaded very fast compared to other file hosting out there, with no pop-ads, annoying surveys or wait times of any genre.

CHANGE #2: FILE HOSTING

Our beloved sbupload.com "evolved". You may have already noticed you cannot access sbupload.com anymore, because you're redirected to another website. This website is our new File Hosting! :cool: Its name?

Since everything started (november 2015), I constantly monitored everything at sbupload.com, to ensure everything was working properly.
Now, almost after 1 year, I feel ready to release a stable build which should be able to securely store your files. You'll see this website will be very similar to sbupload.com. Features will still be the same, and, the most important thing: all the files have been succesfully ported to UsersDownload.com!
This new File Hosting will have 2 differences: the first (a minor one) is the main colour. It's not green/black anymore, but blue/black now. The second one (a major one) is the fact UsersDownload is now open to everyone. This means, starting from now, it will be used by other websites/companies/users from all around the world. I spent my own money and time improving services day by day and I do believe in this project. We'll see what will happen in next days!

That's all guys, I hope you'll appreciate the changes and please do not hesitate to leave any feedbacks or to ask any questions below!

Thanks for reading,

Sbenny - The Admin

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
I for one, love using sbupload as a main link and all others were only mirrors. I hate ads and wait times.
I will still use your upload site as it's quick, easy and no pop-ups or garbage.
Nice work with everything. It looks great.
:cool: (y)

FadeZ

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Ok so knowing I will probably realise that it says this after I post but does are accounts transfer to that to or is it bassicaly the same thing but one is public and one is only for sbenny.com if it does will the premium go to it to ?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Accounts already registered at sbupload.com have been transferred as well, but new users of course will need to sign up at UsersDownload, as Sbenny.com database is different from the one at UsersDownload.com

Doe John

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
What is the max file size that can be uploaded, this info needs to be somewhere on the front page before you even log in to upload, if it even shows somewhere in there :D

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User